Rupert Grint In That Magazine Plus EW Outtakes!

July 17th, 2011, 3:50pm–We’re busy working on our coverage from the New York Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 premiere, so bare with us as we get all the current coverage from media around the world. Right now though we can share with you scans of Rupert Grint in That Magazine right here. Which has a short article and many, many pictures. Thanks to Sibylle for the scans!

Also thanks to Renee we have three outtakes from the Entertainment Weekly shoot that Rupert and his Harry Potter co-stars participated in some time back to promote Deathly Hallows part 2 which you can view here.

Speaking of which, did you know that DH2 has the all time opening weekend gross at the box office? It has beat out The Dark Knight with 168.5 million dollars! Way to go Harry Potter!

10 Comments to "Rupert Grint In That Magazine Plus EW Outtakes!"

RupertFan
July 17th, 2011 at 4:18 PM

ah the Photos of That Mag,love it!

TaoTao
July 17th, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I’m waiting patiently for my issue of That Mag. lol After seeing it, I’m even more excited for it!!

Masha
July 17th, 2011 at 4:41 PM

not gonna lie, I wish the scans weren’t tagged – Rupert is too beautiful to have letters on him :P
but I understand why you did this. thanks a lot for the pictures anyway!

July 17th, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I know Masha. It hurt a lot to do it. :( But some people just won’t give credit and there are fans on tumblr who take our tags off! So we have to be even worse with them. *sigh*

Any way, my fave from the mag is the one of Rupert on the couch, eyes clothes, smiling… *squees*

RupertFan
July 17th, 2011 at 7:21 PM

btw does someone know what’s happening now with Eddie the Eagle? :(

Dead-ced-dead
July 17th, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I noticed both Eddie and Cross Country were brought up in the small interview. Shame I can’t speak French. Can anyone translate?

July 17th, 2011 at 8:07 PM

There was an MTV interview… I thought maybe we posted it, but maybe we didn’t… any way, Rupert talks about Eddie still being in development but he still wants to do it and thinks it’ll happen. That means that despite what was rumored before about this fall? Doesn’t sound likely. Not sure about Cross Country but if no one translates, I’m sure Anna will as soon as she gets online. :)

July 18th, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Oh, awesome! My copy better be home when I arrive! :D I lovelovelove that page with his expressions all different, that’s a great way to show off his range.

@Ced: He sais that he’s atttached to Eddie and hoping to do it, and that his dad told him about what Eddie represented at the time. (nothing new to us). Cross Country: He’s askd about a horror film, and he says nothing’s final, but he wants to broaden his range and doing a horror movie would be cool.
Full translation is coming…

sam
July 18th, 2011 at 9:23 AM

who saw the kiss form ron & hermione it mazing

pappy
July 18th, 2011 at 10:34 AM

i wonder when we can see rupert again, like a photo or video taken just a day before or something like that. please you guys always keep a tag on him. because i will miss it like crazy if i can’t hear a update about him. HP films gave him exposure but no respect for him or his character, so i used to be glad that he is no more in it but now i’m feeling threatened that i wont get to have a update of him now that HP is over. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!