Rupert Grint Graces The Cover of Attitude Magazine!

Rupert Grint Graces The Cover of Attitude Magazine!June 18th, 2011, 10:04pm–A few days ago we let you know that Rupert Grint had a photoshoot with Attitude Magazine to promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Today we have learned that he will be gracing the cover of the July issue as Trojan Publishing has released the cover of the magazine online. You can view the cover which features the headline “Who You Calling Sidekick? Rupert Grint’s on Firehere! Be warned, Attitude Magazine is adult oriented and has very adult themes on the cover!

We were told days ago that the magazine would go on sale in about 8 or so days, so it should be sometime this week that you’ll find it in stores. As soon as we know for certain we will pass that information along. By the way, who loves seeing Rupert in that leather jacket?

UPDATE: You can order your own copy of Attitude-Magazine now here.

And on other news, Tom Felton spoke with digital spy and told them about his auditioning for the role of Ron Weasley. Well, we all know that he didn’t get that role but he admit that he is very glad about it:

“You know, no-one could have done the jobs as good as Daniel, or especially Rupert, you know, comedic genius, but yeah!” he said. “No doubt things would have been very different. I’m not sure I would have rocked the ginger hair as well as I did the blond.

You can read the whole article here.

38 Comments to "Rupert Grint Graces The Cover of Attitude Magazine!"

jesi
June 19th, 2011 at 1:43 PM

wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ i hope there’s a photo there of rupert wearing only trunks and emerging from a pool … sorry, is it bad to want that kind of pic?? hehe!

June 19th, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Well, you’d have to watch Cherrybomb, Jesi ๐Ÿ˜‰ And in Wild Target there’s quite a scrumptious scene where Rupert emerges from a bathtub ๐Ÿ˜€ Lol, I think that will do XD

Kathy
June 19th, 2011 at 3:07 PM

@Tao Lol, I bought Attitude last year because One of my favourite bands was on the cover. The guy in the store looked a little bit confused. ๐Ÿ˜‰

maryb
June 19th, 2011 at 3:13 PM

so god damn SEXY!!

June 19th, 2011 at 5:24 PM

LOL @ Kathy. I imagine so! I don’t care. I’ll buy any magazine with him in it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Nah Jesi. I’m with you on that. Especially after Cherrybomb and Wild Target. But in a photoshoot? Heck yeah. My other one is him soaked in the rain. Why can’t anyone make that happen?!?!

Belle
June 19th, 2011 at 5:55 PM

And this proves that little Film Ron Weasley was right when he assumed that the Mirror of Erised doesnโ€™t only show the deepest desire but also the future ๐Ÿ˜€

Marina
June 19th, 2011 at 6:44 PM

There are sometimes (several) that I hate being on Argentina, like now. I can’t buy that magazine! And right now, I want to buy a plane ticket just to buy the magazine! (and while I’m there, walk a little) It’s so unfair!

June 19th, 2011 at 6:55 PM

@ Marina: If you really want a copy of the magazine, the staff would be more than happy to purchase an extra copy when it comes out in a few days time. Just shoot us an email: staff@rupert-grint.us

I love how Attitude has decided to put Rupert on the cover, it will give him so much exposure to a new market. I mean, the gay market is huge and if the gay market gets behind Rupert, he will have a new set of loyal fans. Just look at Kylie Minogue, she never would have lasted this long without the massive gay following she has (she is a very ordinary singer).

elisa
June 20th, 2011 at 12:58 AM

rupert sexy in that photo out so sexy that I could imagine what more more sexy! at the same time excited the release of harry potter and the Deathly Hallows god! sorry for being girls and being bothered about the issue of whether Rupert has a partner or is dating someone recently but as I have not mentioned anything about that if Georgia was dating rupert like to know if one of you knows something. Rinse very well that Rupert is a very reserved on the subject of his personal life but if any knows anything about the Used or temase appreciate it too.

sherlyanne
June 20th, 2011 at 3:54 AM

wow!!! He looks hot

June 20th, 2011 at 9:37 AM

@Elisa: we don’t ask abt Rupert’s personal life. I guess we’ll find out when we find out.

Moumi
June 20th, 2011 at 8:20 PM

This photo of Rups is one of his best .. This is the ultimate definition of SEXY .. Love you, Rups !!

June 21st, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Tom auditioned for the role of RON?? O_O Well, that’s a surprise, I didn’t know that!! He certainly fits the look. Ron is supposed to be lanky, while Rupert is more bulky. Now I’m curious. How would have Tom looked as a ginger?? XD Damn, it’s in moments like this when I’m ashamed I don’t know how to use Photoshop XD

Right now I can’t picture anyone but Rupert in the role of Ron, but Tom is one of the best actors in the young cast, and I think he would have been as good as Ron as he is as Draco ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d have liked better to see him as Harry, though.

Roswitha
June 21st, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Tom as Ron – no that would not be right.

And the attitude cover – i can only say aaaaaaahhhhhh, he looks amazing.

Do anyone know if Rupert is in Ireland today for the firstlight challange golf tournement? I havnยดt heard anything.

Linda
June 21st, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Love Tom Felton!!! He’s right though…Rupert’s a comedic genius! ๐Ÿ™‚

rokiya chand
June 26th, 2011 at 11:20 AM

he looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome

rokiya chand
June 26th, 2011 at 11:27 AM

i am ur big fan rup i just love u so much and foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr plz sweet reply me

Keiffer
August 15th, 2011 at 12:13 AM

This inforatomin is off the hizool!

« Older Comments