Rupert Grint : New Distributor For Comrade Movie

Rupert Grint : New Distributor For Comrade Movie June 9th, 2011, 10:55 am–A few weeks ago we reported you that Rupert Grint‘s new movie Comrade gets distribution deals with Metrodome (UK), Vendetta Film, (AUS) and Kino Swiat (Poland). If you missed the news , little reminder here. Today we got another confirmation once again from TrustNordisk that Comrade have a new distributor in the name of Golem Distribucion (Spain) which according to TrustNordisk is one of the country’s largest and most established buyer . To all spanish fans we hope you like the news. At the moment we don’t have further informations but as far everythings we know sounds pretty auspicious and be sure we will keep you updated as the news come. So stay tuned for more.

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint : New Distributor For Comrade Movie"

Bonnie Radcliffe
June 9th, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I’m going to be able to watch a non-HP Rupert film in my country!! FINALLY!! 😀 This is great news!!

Yeah, Golem is a fairly known distributor from Spain. They also have a theatre named Golem too. And the best thing of all is that the Golem theatre is one of the few which screens films in the original language with subtitles in Spanish, instead of dubbed, so I’ll get to hear Rupert’s sexy voice and Liverpool accent in Comrade 😛

Rosa
June 9th, 2011 at 3:05 PM

ohh!!!Amazing news!! You’ve made my day with this!! As Bonnie Radcliffe says, I can’t believe we’re going to be able to see a non-HP-Rupert-movie in Spain!! 🙂

Linda
June 9th, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Just waiting to see if we’ll get it here in the US!! I hope I don’t have to wait to buy it on DVD, or watch it online. Who am I kidding? I’ll see it in theaters, buy it on DVD, AND watch it online if I get the chance! 🙂

may
June 9th, 2011 at 5:13 PM

best birthday present ever first rupert is winning in the hello mag and now this
im not from spain but this is a very good news.

Melissa
June 9th, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Rupert is now number 1 in the hello magazine, good job everyone.

Take that Sean Penn.

Melissa
June 9th, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Rrr may gosh it was me who wanted to say that, you’re too fast for me, slow down, lol.

may
June 9th, 2011 at 6:19 PM

lol sorry melissa is just the excitement