Rupert Grint : New Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow Poster

June 8th, 2011, 3:15 pm–At one month to the Premiere of the last Harry Potter movie, Warner Bros has released some new posters featuring Ron Weasley as long as Harry Potter and Hermione Granger and the badies Lord Voldemort, Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy for the promotion of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part II. In a new brand style, Ron Weasley fierce as you never saw him.

Judge by yourself! :)

You can find the rest of the Posters on The Sun website here. You can check too the Harry Potter UK facebook page here to be updated on the latest Harry Potter’s news.

UPDATE: In fact you can find the eleven posters on Collider. What’s your favorite one??…except Ron of course. ;)

11 Comments to "Rupert Grint : New Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow Poster"

Bonnie Radcliffe
June 8th, 2011 at 3:30 PM

So fierce!! :P Grooooaaaarrrrrr!! :D

Anna
June 8th, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Ahah yeah Bonnie. better stay out of his way.

June 8th, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Whoa! I love that one! Kick-ass-Ron :D

And I have to say it but I just squeed upon seeing that McGonagall got a poster! *yay* I love her to pieces and she simply rocks! And they’ve got those statues behind her, I hope they’re gonna be bewitched to move in the film as they are in the book!

Fred and George… *startstocry*

I would have like a Molly-not-my-daughter-you-bitch one as well. :)

Linda
June 8th, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Of course Ron’s my favorite! Besides him, it’s a toss up between Fred and George or Snape.

Anonymous
June 8th, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Eh..I think they could have used a better expression lol

Anonymous
June 8th, 2011 at 4:06 PM

I really like the draco, bellatrix, and fred and george posters.

Melissa
June 8th, 2011 at 6:51 PM

They all look weird to me, so photoshoPped. The most embarrassing part though is that you can see the beige collor of that thick brown sweater Ron wears in part 1, when he leaves, skipping rocks, when he returns…,so that means that they photoshopped his head on his body. FAIL WB

Anna
June 8th, 2011 at 6:58 PM

soesn’t mean he is not going to wear that sweather in dh part 2 if that’s what you meant.

Bonnie Radcliffe
June 9th, 2011 at 7:04 AM

I agree they look way too photoshopped. Especially Hermione and McGonagall. ButI think Ron is actually wearing the brown sweater in the battle. I can see the right side (Ron’s left). Why are they wearing so many clothes in a battle, anyway?? Aren’t they uncomfortable and hot with all the running?? XD

Bonnie Radcliffe
June 9th, 2011 at 7:09 AM

By the way, no Ginny poster?? I’m disappointed :( She couldn’t have been more snubbed in this series. Also, I think Hagrid, Luna, Lupin, Tonks, Arthur and Molly deserved a poster as well. McGonagall and Neville are a nice surprise, though :)

galadriel12
June 9th, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Ron’s is by far the best, IMO. Looks the most natural of the lot. And Ronpert is just so fierce. Most of the others do look weird. Especially Harry. These posters don’t even look photoshopped, they look like they were painted. However, just like Karo, I love that McG got her poster as well. And the twins. Snape’s looks good too.