Rupert Grint Talks His Favourite Milk Shake!

Rupert Grint Talks His Favourite Milk Shake!May 17th, 2011, 4:14 pm — As we have already been enjoying the latest images and videos of Rupert Grint‘s participation in the campaign Make Mine Milk, a new clip has been uploaded in which Rupert lets us know what milk shake flavour he would make. You can watch the clip here!

You can still try to beat Rupert’s Make Mine Milk Challenge time and win Rupert Grint goodies: Get a pint of milk and film yourself drinking it as fast as you can. State that you’re participating in the Challenge and say your time at the end. Upload the video to youtube and send a Tweet with the hashtag #milkchallenge! Good luck to everyone!

10 Comments to "Rupert Grint Talks His Favourite Milk Shake!"

May 17th, 2011 at 4:28 PM

*bleargh* I prefer milk. Just cold milk, with nothing mixed into it. Least of all rhubarb! lol

Linda
May 17th, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Rhubarb? Really? Love you Rupert but YUCK! He still looks cute a hell though. 🙂

Anna
May 17th, 2011 at 6:03 PM

So cute! He looks proud of himself when he says “Rhubarb” like if his face is telling “HA!HA! You weren’t expecting that! Gotcha!”

Alexandra
May 17th, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Milk + strawberry hummm lol but I’m ok to share with him his Milshake^^ !§!

bibi
May 17th, 2011 at 7:22 PM

No i don’t expeting that, Rhubarb not sure for me. Mais bon on dit que tout les goût sont dans la nature, et Rupert est très spécial dans le bon côté bien sur .

May 17th, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Okay, that just sounds gross. I’ve never heard of that flavor. Seriously… LOL I expecting it be really something I could be like, “WHY?” because my luck he’d be all into banana milkshakes. Which, eww. Banana is evil. But rhubarb? Really? LOL Oh is that a European thing? Because I don’t think they have that flavor here… er, that I know of.

kook
May 17th, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I like you,Ruperttttttttt !!!!!!!!!! ><

talley
May 17th, 2011 at 10:33 PM

He’s playing with us, no? lol I’ve had rhubarb cobbler and pie. Liked both. Not sure about in a milkshake but to be honest anything with icecream probably will taste good.

rofl @Tao. You are the second person I’ve known to say that about bananas. btw I just finished a Yoplait fat free banana cream yogurt. 🙂 yum yum in my tum tum 🙂

k
May 18th, 2011 at 12:42 AM

shut up banannas arent evil

lisa
May 18th, 2011 at 1:21 PM

OMG! that fits his personality to a T!!! I love it… totally off the wall.. Oh rupes stop being so dang cute!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!