Gallery: Rupert Grint BTS Make Mine Milk And BAFTA Photoshoot Images!

May 10th, 2011, 8:26pm–While Rupert Grint is currently off filming Comrade in Sweden, plenty of good stuff is coming out for us to feast our eyes on. A few days ago the “Make Mine Milk” campaign was launched, the UK equivalent to “Got Milk?” in the US. Today we have some more new behind-the-scenes images for you to get lost in. You can view those here in the gallery.

But that’s not all! Today some new BAFTA photoshoot images have been released with several new poses. So now we have a milk mustache and a suit to keep us happy. You can view those BAFTA shoot images here in our galleries.

9 Comments to "Gallery: Rupert Grint BTS Make Mine Milk And BAFTA Photoshoot Images!"

nati
May 10th, 2011 at 9:46 PM

he is so gorgeous!

Linda
May 10th, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Good God!! I mean honestly….can he get any more gorgeous? LOVE these pictures!! :)

Brooke
May 10th, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I love the tiny bit of stubble that he’s sporting in the BAFTA pics. Meowwww!

talley
May 11th, 2011 at 8:33 AM

I love how he looks. It’s an inner beauty as well shining through. Just happy and confident. The milk campaign bts pics are some of the best “candids” I’ve seen. Loved how his hair looked.

Alexandra
May 11th, 2011 at 6:32 PM

My God, his look is ♥ !§!

Bonnie Radcliffe
May 12th, 2011 at 2:43 AM

The BAFTA headshots are amazing. Don’t you think these pics are totally GQ material??

This would be such a nice cover!! :D I don’t know what those guys from GQ are waiting for.

And this pic from the Milk campaign is gorgeous, as well.

That would have made a great poster, too. Probably it was hard to choose just one pic among such a great material. Rupert looks always gorgeous any way you look at him :P

Melissa
May 12th, 2011 at 5:36 PM

He looks so good in these picture and i love when he make a smirk, he looks so confident, it’s sexy.

reny
May 12th, 2011 at 5:55 PM

OMG im going to have a heartattack! hes so f*cking sexy!!!
marry me Rupert !!

mary
May 12th, 2011 at 5:56 PM

I love you RUPERT !! cant wait to see you in the hallows premiere