Rupert Grint Joins Drink Milk Campaign!

Rupert Grint Joins Drink Milk Campaign!May 6th, 2011, 11:13am–Well, there is nothing like cookies and milk and Rupert Grint is there? That’s right, Rupert has joined a long list of celebrities whom are endorsing the ads to get people to drink more milk. Rupert is doing his for the UK Make Mine Milk! I already love milk but this just makes me want to drink more! How about you guys? Thanks to the people at kind regency (and of course all the folks who are e-mailing us like crazy!) we can provide with a nice small image. The folks at OK! have a nice little write up about it here. You can enjoy the image below or view it in our galleries here which also has a few behind-the-scenes pictures of the photoshoot!

UPDATE: We have a new Swedish article to share with you. thn7dagar published it a few days ago and we have the complete translation here in our pressarchive. If you wanna read the original article click here.

Thanks to Kristina Stulken (editor of thn7dagar) who mailed us the link and to Malene for the translation

27 Comments to "Rupert Grint Joins Drink Milk Campaign!"

isabella
May 8th, 2011 at 12:47 AM

hi girls if you do not tell me if the rumor is true that Rupert Grint is dating Georgia Groomme? girls please if you could answer me, my heart and I will be very grateful

May 8th, 2011 at 1:45 AM

@ Isabella: We did not ask Rupert’s rep to confirm or deny the rumours. We felt that Rupert’s private life should be just that, private.

isabella
May 8th, 2011 at 1:55 AM

hi girls if I could say rupert is dating Georgia? any information please girls and my heart and I will be grateful

Bonnie Radcliffe
May 8th, 2011 at 5:00 AM

Lol at the little calcium debate that’s going on 😀 It’s funny that it’s the best source of calcium and yet there are so many people who can’t tolerate it. There’s a little nutritional lacuna there, lol.

I love how they talk about Rupert’s poster in the OK article. Yeah, ‘pleased with himself’ is the best way to describe Rupert in that ad. That’s what makes it so hilarious 😀

May 8th, 2011 at 9:18 AM

@ BonnieRadcliffe: yeah, couldn’t help myself, my sister is a dietian.

@ Isabella: As mentioned before, we feel that Rupert’s personal life really none of our business. So we can’t confirm anything about Georgia. If it is true, we are very happy for Rupert.

Saar
May 8th, 2011 at 3:36 PM

I totally wanna know that about the dating rumors as well. You know, whether they’re true or not. Rupert is a celebrity. I guess it’s normal some of his fans wanna know what’s going on 🙂 Especially when there is a rumor like that going around 🙂

Belle
May 10th, 2011 at 12:18 PM

LOL. I was walking down the street in London and a bus crossed my way AND a smiling Rupert with a milk mustache was on it 😀 😀 😀

« Older Comments