Rupert Grint Joins Drink Milk Campaign!

Rupert Grint Joins Drink Milk Campaign!May 6th, 2011, 11:13am–Well, there is nothing like cookies and milk and Rupert Grint is there? That’s right, Rupert has joined a long list of celebrities whom are endorsing the ads to get people to drink more milk. Rupert is doing his for the UK Make Mine Milk! I already love milk but this just makes me want to drink more! How about you guys? Thanks to the people at kind regency (and of course all the folks who are e-mailing us like crazy!) we can provide with a nice small image. The folks at OK! have a nice little write up about it here. You can enjoy the image below or view it in our galleries here which also has a few behind-the-scenes pictures of the photoshoot!

UPDATE: We have a new Swedish article to share with you. thn7dagar published it a few days ago and we have the complete translation here in our pressarchive. If you wanna read the original article click here.

Thanks to Kristina Stulken (editor of thn7dagar) who mailed us the link and to Malene for the translation

27 Comments to "Rupert Grint Joins Drink Milk Campaign!"

May 6th, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Seriously, how adorable is he?! LOL

Linda
May 6th, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Hot..even with a “milk” mustache!! Dang, now I want to curl up with some warm milk, and some Rupert! 😉

May 6th, 2011 at 12:02 PM

The illusion is shattered… LOL These started when I was young. I think early 90s… and I always thought the celebs did that whole milk mustache and I thought that was so cool. Now I find out they just do make-up. 😛 I know, crazy, but when you’re like 9, 10 years old… that’s how you think. haha

Melissa
May 6th, 2011 at 12:36 PM

So cool, Rupert is on the list too, there is a lot and a lot of people with a milk mustache.
It’s so weird because when i read this i was drinking milk with my cake, (who is completely delicious), such a big coincidence.

Marie
May 6th, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Isaw Behind the Scenes Pics at rup-grint.org!! Just 2,but awww

Bonnie Radcliffe
May 6th, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Lol, he looks so cool in that pic 😀 I love his expression. He looks like he’s all: ‘What’s up??’

I love the pic, but I’m not too fond of the campaign. Milk is not that good, actually. The human is the only living being who drinks milk as an adult and then some people wonder why they can’t tolerate dairy products… And yet they insist on the importance of getting your calcium from milk even when you have more sources. Whatever… Enough with the rant, lol. Rupert looks great. Are those posters on sale??

reny
May 6th, 2011 at 2:26 PM

hes so cute and superr SEXY !!! omg

Melissa
May 6th, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Ok i thought it was got milk but it’s make mine milk, it’s different.

May 6th, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Marie, yes, we’re the ones who put them up first. They were sent to us. 🙂 Had I known we had the exclusive (figured a bunch of Rupert/HP sites would have gotten it), I’d have tagged them. Lots of people on tumblr are not even giving credit. *sigh* What can you do? lol

Scarlet Grint
May 6th, 2011 at 2:43 PM

My god… He is so cute! I’m dying. Right now I’m drinking milk :3

Brooke
May 6th, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Nothing sexier than a guy drinking milk! It’s probably my favorite drink.

May 7th, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Oh, Rupert looks so cute!

@BonnieRadcliffe: Actually there has been numerous empirical medical studies that should milk is the best source of calcium for both children and adults. Calcium gives your bones strength and helps to prevent oesthoprosis and brittle bones in our older years. Being lactose intolerance is a medical problem that you are born with, that’s why there are lactose-free milks availble. Although there are other sources of calcium but not as good as milk. The human body is very different to that of the animal kingdom, so we cannot compare what an adult animal needs to what a human adult needs.

fleur
May 7th, 2011 at 11:39 AM

??? lol why is he suddenly doing this campain? weiiiird lol thought he was filming…
lol whateverrrr

fleur
May 7th, 2011 at 11:39 AM

but it s*** that its only painted nd not a REAL mustache of milk

galadriel12
May 7th, 2011 at 12:06 PM

That is really so adorable. And such a cute pic. I always liked to drink milk and now its even “sweeter” endorsed by Rupert. :p

May 7th, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Fleur, this was taken sometime ago and just release. Rupert’s hair is too long to be recent. 🙂

kelly ann
May 7th, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Looks about right..seems like something he would do. I’m surprised it is not chocolate milk.

fleur
May 7th, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Mr Rupert Grint is just gorgeous honnestly WHY????

talley
May 7th, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Yes campaign ad, photoshoots in mags and blogs are all done at least weeks ahead if not months. Milk and other real food/drink are hard to film sometimes visually but more importantly the amount of time out and under lights makes food consumption impossible. Milk would sour greatly and won’t stay put. Ceral ads have glue at the bottom of the bowls and just a dose of milk or colored water at the top if any liquid is needed.

Cute cute and very cheeky Mr. Grint. I love that they also say he’s the best one they’ve had.

Taylour
May 7th, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Adorable as mr.grint is humans are not supposed to be drinking another animals breast mill just as you wouldn’t feed your cat human breast milk. Calcium is good for the bones but there are sources of calcium readily found in nature.

Newer Comments »