Rupert Grint Introduces Harry Potter Video Game Website!

Rupert Grint Introduces Harry Potter Video Game Website!April 22nd, 2011, 1:25am–In a new short video clip, Rupert Grint introduces the new Harry Potter video game website brought to you by the video game makers, EA video games. You may visit the site here. The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 video game will be released on July 12th, 2011 just three days before the release of the movie in theaters! You can watch the video below. You can also check out a banner which features a new image of Rupert as Ron Weasley that will also appear on the front cover of the game in our galleries here.

In case you are wondering, we have alerted Rupert’s reps about the fake picture going around the internet of him. They tell us they will be taking care of this so we’ll just have to wait this out until they get this horrible mess straightened out.

You may have also read that Rupert is slated to attend Macmillan’s Big Mix on June 18th. We’ve once again checked with his reps and while he does want to attend it will depend on whether his schedule permits it.

59 Comments to "Rupert Grint Introduces Harry Potter Video Game Website!"

HOLLY
April 23rd, 2011 at 9:59 AM

He is so beautiful ,I love him..his cheeks and shoulders are sooooo kissable… πŸ˜€ make me feel much better after spent my whole day denying the f**king bong rumour on the biggest ‘mainstream’ social networking sites of our country :/ hope all the hard work is worth it.

April 23rd, 2011 at 2:41 PM

It’s sad. I mean, 24+ hours later and we’re still working on getting this rumor debunked. And then when you do get it debunked people scoff. God… it’s like talking to a brick wall, only the brick wall actually listens.

I tweeted this yesterday from the ICM twitter but I’ll say it here… in the immortal words of Mark Twain (paraphrasing) “A lie will make it half way around the world before the truth has time to put his shoes on.”

Anna
April 23rd, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Who is on denial……People are really in need to see people’s reputation being trashed to feel better.

Anonymous
April 23rd, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Can we get this little clip of Rupert on an Ipod? He is so handsome and I would love to hear his voice over and over again

HOLLY
April 24th, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Things are getting worse here in our country today, more and more sites published this fake news …me and my fellow Rupert fans are trying our best to prevent its spreading but you know what the internet is like :/ … this is the time when I really really think Rupert and/or his team should open his offical accounts on the main social networking sites such as twitter,facebook , like many of his other castmates have done.some timely and credible communications between him and the fans and medias would be very necessary and efficient ,especially at times like this…I mean ,we don’t expect him to detail his whole personal life all day every day, he could only use it when something bad like this happened ,or to announce his newest career moves.Rupert if you dead this ,please think about this advice,it’s all for your own good.

HOLLY
April 24th, 2011 at 12:52 AM

typing mistakes ,resend:

Things are getting worse here in our country today, more and more sites published this fake news …me and my fellow Rupert fans are trying our best to prevent its spreading but you know what the internet is like :/ … this is the time when I really really think Rupert and/or his team should open his offical accounts on the main social networking sites such as twitter,facebook , like many of his other castmates have done.some timely and credible communications between him and the fans and medias would be very necessary and efficient ,especially at times like this…I mean ,we don’t expect him to detail his whole personal life all day every day, he could only use it when something bad like this happened ,or to announce his newest career moves.Rupert if you read this ,please think about this advice,it’s all for your own good.

April 24th, 2011 at 3:07 AM

@Holly: There has been many examples in the past few years where it is proven that having a social media account as a celebrity is not a good thing, in fact many celebs has closed their social media account because they have been relentlessly hassled and even lead to some stalking. Plus Rupert is such a private person, we all know that he won’t open any accounts either. If something like this happens, all he needs is his publicist to defunct the rumours, that is the job a publicist.

Anna
April 24th, 2011 at 6:22 AM

Especially when you read tweet as “If Rupert Grint has a tweeter I would tweet to him all day!!”. That’s pretty scary! And she said that in that stalker tone, well at least that’s how I read it at that moment.

Nina
April 24th, 2011 at 8:30 AM

dont wanna say but, Rup said he was still single hu? but today, in the mirror, he’s dating Georgia groome πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ nooo wayyy πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ heartbreakinggg :O

Anonymous
April 24th, 2011 at 9:14 AM

I saw that too on Pottershots. There was a pic that he was there at that club and he was wearing a hood to hide his hair. But I want to see proof to see if he was there with Georgie, the mirror said they were spotted holding hands and flirting in the corner and that they left holding hands. I just want to see proof

Nina
April 24th, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I know but still… it breaks my heart πŸ™ x

Anonymous
April 24th, 2011 at 10:06 AM

It could be a rumor also. Those type of sites love to start rumors. A few months ago he was spotted with a girl in a restaurant and they look cozy. It looked like Georgie but who knows

Bonnie Radcliffe
April 24th, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I’m on two minds about Rupert having an account in a social network. On the one hand, I’d love to get snippets of information from time to time, and as a fan I would feel closer to him. But on the other hand, there’s something I quite like about him being so private. I kind of like not knowing everything about him. That way I can daydream and fantasize about him, and that’s a big part of being a fan πŸ˜€ I love Rupert the mistery guy!! πŸ˜›

Nina
April 24th, 2011 at 10:17 AM

i honnestly hate being a fan πŸ™ because yeah, like you say, u can fantasize about it and stuff, but personnaly, im quite fed up of fantasises, and i would love to talk to him πŸ™ love him soo much that it can actually break you πŸ™ but when i say breakin its really u feel so down πŸ™

Nina
April 24th, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Anonymous, i saw the pics where he was with a girl, and yeah, it didnt really look like Her to me …; so yeah.. i really dont know, but if it is, they’ must ‘ve been together for about 3 month now i think. but i dont know

Anonymous
April 24th, 2011 at 10:20 AM

All I can say I want proof because I don’t believe it really

Bonnie Radcliffe
April 24th, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I would take that rumour with a grain of salt, but maybe Rupert went to that Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen last month. I just read on their web site that Mogwai played a concert on February the 9th. Didn’t Rupert like to listen to Mogwai while reading scripts?? πŸ˜€

Nina
April 24th, 2011 at 10:35 AM

well yeah the thing is even when u sis his sis account, they’re talkin bout that girl, nd she does nt denie it either someon asked her why he said he was single at norway interview, nd she said i know, i dont think he wants it private….
so yeah… i think i believe it now…. but yeah… we never know….

Anonymous
April 24th, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Bonnie Radcliffe yeah I am going to take with a grain of salt. he was there though there is a pic he was hiding his hair so no one won’t notice him but i am going to take it with a grain of salt. Nina where is that account u speak of?

Nina
April 24th, 2011 at 10:59 AM

it was on pottershots, someone posted it :O but cnt find it nymore πŸ™ i think it was in a emma section, but not so sure…. it was a formspring one

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »