Rupert Grint Introduces Harry Potter Video Game Website!

Rupert Grint Introduces Harry Potter Video Game Website!April 22nd, 2011, 1:25am–In a new short video clip, Rupert Grint introduces the new Harry Potter video game website brought to you by the video game makers, EA video games. You may visit the site here. The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 video game will be released on July 12th, 2011 just three days before the release of the movie in theaters! You can watch the video below. You can also check out a banner which features a new image of Rupert as Ron Weasley that will also appear on the front cover of the game in our galleries here.

In case you are wondering, we have alerted Rupert’s reps about the fake picture going around the internet of him. They tell us they will be taking care of this so we’ll just have to wait this out until they get this horrible mess straightened out.

You may have also read that Rupert is slated to attend Macmillan’s Big Mix on June 18th. We’ve once again checked with his reps and while he does want to attend it will depend on whether his schedule permits it.

59 Comments to "Rupert Grint Introduces Harry Potter Video Game Website!"

April 22nd, 2011 at 1:48 AM

So adorable in this video! Takes away from the stupidity of that fake picture. πŸ˜› And a part of me would love to see Rupert going to a new place so we can have new pics, but if his schedule doesn’t permit him to go because he’s filming a movie or something… I’m all for that instead. πŸ˜›

Mary
April 22nd, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Oh he looks stunning in that video (Like always :P)
Thanks for informing his rep about that picture πŸ˜€

Bonnie Radcliffe
April 22nd, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Oh my goodness, that T-shirt looks so good on him!! It looks like it was made just for him. He looks simply yummy πŸ˜›

Bonnie Radcliffe
April 22nd, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Lol, I just saw that fake pic you were all talking about and it made me laugh. It’s sooooooo crappy!! It looks like someone was really bored this Easter break XD Maybe that person should do something a little bit more productive and spend their time taking a course on Photoshop!! πŸ˜›

April 22nd, 2011 at 2:54 AM

@BonnieRadcliffe: That picture was not photoshopped but of some other called Isaac smoking a bong.

Aunda
April 22nd, 2011 at 4:11 AM

Thanks for this video!

What is this fake picture’s story??? Someones makes a mistake : It’s Easter not April first… :p

April 22nd, 2011 at 4:40 AM

@Aunda: There was a photo doing the rounds on the internet, where a ginger haired guy was smoking a bong. Some of the gossip websites ran with the story that it was Rupert who was smoking, but it turns out to be aonther guy and not Rupert.

Masha
April 22nd, 2011 at 6:16 AM

that picture indeed created horrible mess πŸ™
Internet is such a crazy place

Masha
April 22nd, 2011 at 6:26 AM

although I’m afraid it’s impossible to make thousands of idiots on twitter and tumblr think otherwise

Bonnie Radcliffe
April 22nd, 2011 at 8:06 AM

I know, Tania, but if the person who cut and pasted Rupert’s head in that body knew how to really use Photoshop, maybe I would have wondered for one millisecond if it was real or not XD But that manipulation is so lousy that it makes me laugh instead XD

Linda
April 22nd, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Unfortunately a real picture…Fortunately not a real one of Rupert. It’s on some kid from Oregon’s twitter page. The guy looks a bit like Rupert, but not a lot. It got out and Idiots in the gossip world got a hold of it…idiots who state it as fact and don’t check out sources properly! The whole thing will blow over in no time I’m sure!!

He looks so hot in that video! <3

Bibi
April 22nd, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Gosh, i love his voice. For the picture, it’s obviously not him, just watch the nose. And Rupert, i’m sure would never do that, i mean he always said that he was against the fact that Daniel smoke.

mΓ©lissa
April 22nd, 2011 at 1:05 PM

The man hitting a bong in that picture is a guy named Isaac Bruder, who lives in Oregon, USA. This is his Twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/isaacjbruder, and that picture of him was his profile picture months back. CHECK IT IF YOU LIKE. He doesn’t look like Rupert Grint at all, actually, it’s just that one picture.

April 22nd, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Please help spread the word. Tweet about it, post about it on tumblr, facebook, anywhere you can.

I did look at this Isaac guys twitter. You can still see the pics though he tries to deny it. Whatever. What a jerk for trying to falsely spread anything… ugh.

talley
April 22nd, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Yeah, I saw this a few days ago on twitter and was relieved that I heard nothing of it anywhere soon after. lol Two days later idiots who should “investigate” before posting on their blog/site were saying it could be Rupert. HIlton who I DON’T RESPECT in anyway even when he’s being “nice” should have never posted the picture. That’s just not right. People’s reputations are just that and even though false it doesn’t matter to alot. I still hear people dredge up old false rumors about Rupert and the hp group that have been proven false and denied.

Linda
April 22nd, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Unfortunately, because of people like Perez Hilton, this rumor will be around for a long time, but it will eventually die down, like all other rumors. Unfortunately, it started with Mr. Hilton, but spread everywhere within a matter of hours. Thank God his reps have now come out and said it is definitely not him. Of course, if Perez had done some research, he would have known that. I knew it wasn’t him within a matter of minutes by looking on twitter!!

April 22nd, 2011 at 3:05 PM

It’s horrible. And we alerted Rupert’s reps yesterday when Perez got it (I too had hoped it would die down). We’re also alerting them to who started it. A lot of people don’t realize this isn’t about the picture… it’s about the false accusation being started. It’s unfair and wrong. Why can’t people see that?

Aunda
April 22nd, 2011 at 3:16 PM

@Tania : Thanks! πŸ˜‰ A stupid story…..

Patricia
April 22nd, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Well, here in my country HP fans are wrinting to every site saying that was not Rupert. I’m sure that this fake story will soon die down.

I understand what you mean @Tao it is not only about the picture… but Rup is great, he has a lot of fans who just admire him. Besides Rupert are 10000 times more reliable than Perez…

HP8 is coming, Rup will stand out once again, we’ll have a new trailer next wednesday, we’ll have Comrade shoots next week..

I know that we are all sad and annoyed with this mess but everything will be fine in the end.

Bonnie Radcliffe
April 23rd, 2011 at 4:41 AM

We’ll have Comrade shoots next week?? Did they say NEXT WEEK?? πŸ˜€ Yaaaaaay!! πŸ˜›

Newer Comments »