New Rupert Grint THAT Magazine BTS Photos!

March 20th, 2011, 1:06am–Back in early February we learned that Rupert Grint was doing a photoshoot that will be featured in the July issue of THAT Magazine. The magazine has just released more behind-the-scenes photos of that particular session that include two new shots of everyone’s favorite shot, the couch pictures! You can see the three new pictures in our galleries here.

Also on this past Friday Rupert headed over to the EA offices, where he voices Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter games (and will once again voice Ron in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 video game), and help sell cupcakes for the Red Nose Day charity. You can view the photo here in our gallery as well.

Lastly we have a bit of site news. We just added on the sidebar menu, under the search option, a place to translate this website into your native tongue. We hope this is easier for those who would rather read the posts in their language. We really want everyone to be able to enjoy the Rupert news in the best possible way! Enjoy!

12 Comments to "New Rupert Grint THAT Magazine BTS Photos!"

March 20th, 2011 at 1:22 AM

If they don’t put that shot in the magazine I may have to fire off an angry e-mail. 😛 I love his shoes!

melissa
March 20th, 2011 at 1:53 AM

Wow, Rupert seems to have a real fun with the photographier, she’s so lucky. I love how he is dressing on the couch picture.

March 20th, 2011 at 4:36 AM

There, right next to his arm, would be a very lovely spot to sit….

I love love love these pictures.

Trude
March 20th, 2011 at 5:14 AM

he looks fantastic in the EA picture

March 20th, 2011 at 7:17 AM

I love seeing Rupert dressed up.

Anonymous
March 20th, 2011 at 8:26 AM

any news on comrade??? shooting starts in 8 days!!

Aunda
March 20th, 2011 at 8:28 AM

Great pictures and thanks for the translation! 😀

March 20th, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Nothing yet on Comrade. Some reports are saying by the end of the week, but we haven’t heard anything.

Brooke
March 20th, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Le pant and le purr! Hot!

Kathleen
March 20th, 2011 at 8:27 PM

I love that picture of him laying all the way back on the couch! 🙂 Sigh! 🙂

March 21st, 2011 at 3:32 AM

I agree, Melissa, he seems to be having a real good time with the photographer. Whenever I see Rupert laughing with other people I wonder if they’re laughing about something that just happened, about something that somebody else said or about something that Rupert himself said. And most of the times I think it’s about something Rupe said. He loves to make people laugh 😀 But he also smiles or laughs because of just about everything. He’s really polite and it’s just his natural friendliness and easygoingness (if such a word exists XD ) 😛 I think that many times that we see people laughing or smiling along with him, it’s because they’re mirroring him. He has that infectious effect on people. I believe he can pass on to you his ‘cool’ waves. I remember Emma saying that if she needed to chill out and calm down, Rupert is the one to go 😉 He also has a soothing effect on people ^^

Rupert selling cupcakes?? That’s so HIM!! 😛 I swore off sugar a long time ago, but I would get cupcakes, ice cream or anything if he were the one to sell them to me XD

Linda
March 21st, 2011 at 8:08 AM

hubba hubba on the couch!