Rupert Grint: ICM Gallery Update!

Rupert Grint: ICM Gallery Update!February 26th, 2011, 11:51pm–With Rupert Grint news being very slow I took the time to add some photos that you may or may not have seen. Some are in large quality and some are in medium quality. The first set of pictures, in large quality, are from this years BAFTAs and you can see all of them starting here. Continuing new BAFTA pics are several pics from the after party which you can view here. They are the last four pictures in the album.

We also have some new (and some possibly unseen) pictures of Rupert from 2010 while he was promoting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. The first are a few more pictures from his trip back from Japan (they’re the first four in the gallery) which you can view here. The others are of Rupert and his family in NYC while promoting the movie for the US. You can view those here.

And last, but certainly not least, we have a new photo of Rupert from the National Motor Museum which you can view here. And we still have plenty of gallery updates to come!

20 Comments to "Rupert Grint: ICM Gallery Update!"

February 27th, 2011 at 12:08 AM

I love Rupert pictures. Especially ones like those of him out with his family. So cute. ๐Ÿ™‚

February 27th, 2011 at 1:39 AM

I love those pictures with his family too, Tao ๐Ÿ˜› Is that a wool cap in his hand in those pics?? Maybe it’s to avoid getting recognized while touring the city!! XD James is such a big boy compared to Rupert!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I mean, they’re both bulky, but James looks like he’s going to explode from his shirt!! Why do they all look so serious?? XD

Bree
February 27th, 2011 at 1:42 AM

is that rupert brother, the one in blue? if he is he got really fat

February 27th, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Now I think of it, I’m sure people DID look at him wearing a wool hat almost in summer XD

February 27th, 2011 at 1:44 AM

Yeah, that’s James, Rupert’s brother. And I guess you can tell he’s quite bulky, yes. He has always been a lot bigger than Rupert, anyway.

Masha
February 27th, 2011 at 3:35 AM

it just dawned upon me that the man here:
http://rupertgrintphotogallery.com/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=14 is Rupert’s agent.
gosh, I’m such a nerd

Belle
February 27th, 2011 at 7:50 AM

Body structure is heritable. As their dad is quite bulky itโ€™s just normal that the kids have got a broader thorax as well. But none of them is fat!
But are they on the pavement while heโ€™s on the street or is his sister quite tall?

Anna
February 27th, 2011 at 9:25 AM

That is really great to switch on my computer, logg on ICM and find out all those beautifull pictures of Rupert. What a good Sunday afternoon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Linda
February 27th, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I love how he and his brother have the exact same look on their faces!

February 27th, 2011 at 12:25 PM

LOL Linda, I was thinking the same thing!

And yes, Rupert nor James are fat. They are bulky guys with an upper body build.

Oh, btw Bonnie, this is actually from DH1 in NYC, so it wasn’t out of the ordinary for the wool hat. It was cold! Well, I didn’t find it that cold, and I don’t know if Rupert did, simply because I can handle 40-50 degree weather seeing how that was the temp where I’m from. Any way, it did get cold at night and there were some days that were colder than others… so it wouldn’t have looked out of place!

Lila
February 27th, 2011 at 1:52 PM

they are REALLY good build ๐Ÿ˜€

February 27th, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Nice! Rupert simply looks fine in pretty much everything ๐Ÿ™‚
And even though Rupert looks broad compared to so many of his co-stars, he looks tiny next to James. It’s all a matter of perspective *imaginesDevonMurraynexttoJames*

February 27th, 2011 at 5:12 PM

No, they’re definately not what I would call ‘fat’. They’re just big boned and really muscular ๐Ÿ˜› I wouldn’t like to make any of them angry at me!! XD Lol, Karo, that’s an interesting thougth!! XD

February 27th, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Lol, Tao, I thought he would wear the wool hat for camouflage!! XD I don’t know why but I don’t picture Rupert as the kind of guy who wears hats. Well, we saw him with that blue beret but that was some kind of joke, wasn’t it?? But if he does wear hats, I’d love to get a snap of him sporting one, because I think he’d look hot in them ๐Ÿ˜€

February 27th, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Sorry for the triple post but, wow!! Rupert’s agent is so groping him in the pic Masha posted ๐Ÿ˜› Can’t blame him, though!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Linda
February 27th, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I agree that James and Rupert are not fat at all! They have broad shoulders and wide chests…just like I like ’em!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t know who started this fat thing about Rupert, but I just don’t see it at all!

Sunny
February 27th, 2011 at 8:20 PM

No, not fat! They are big guys, yes. James being a rally driver helps make his upper body bigger as well. Takes loads of strength to keep the cars under control! I LOVE RALLY! I miss England.. ๐Ÿ™

Anna
February 28th, 2011 at 8:23 AM

And plus James is doing a lot of biking.

rony
February 28th, 2011 at 5:57 PM

hey have you seen the video of rupert and emma as ron and hermione at the oscars!!
so funny they can actually sing!!

HOLLY
February 28th, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Who’s the old gentleman sit with Rupert in the Museum pic?