More New Behind-The-Scenes of Rupert Grint With That Magazine!

More New Behind-The-Scenes of Rupert Grint With That Magazine!February 11th, 7:24pm, 2011–Wow! Two days in of the news from That Magazine and we’re getting a TON of new pictures of Rupert Grint and his photoshoot for That Magazine courtesy of their tumblr account. We’ve got five new pictures of him and I think all fan girls are going to rejoice! These are amazing. You can view them in our galleries here. And if you missed the updates below the issue of That Magazine will be the June/July issue and Rupert will be on the cover! And of course, as we did with Blag Magazine and NO magazine we will help you order That Magazine as it seems that it will only be available in France and online. And now I end the post with my favorite new picture from this shoot!

15 Comments to "More New Behind-The-Scenes of Rupert Grint With That Magazine!"

February 11th, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Be still my heart. I love the sofa pic but I also love the pic of him in that jacket… That look on his face! God I love them all.

Mélissa
February 11th, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I melt right now, gosh this is hot, hot, hot. Don’t need to be in summer just need a couple of picture of Rupert sexy Grint. Mmm, my favorite is the one with the crewneck and i like his messy hair.

I wanna be this couch, please god.

Anna
February 11th, 2011 at 8:39 PM

In Evie’s voice. “better and Better! Oh God no! that is creepy! lol The Man need to make an ad for a perfume!

Linda
February 11th, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Oh My!!!! Lovin the one on the sofa.

Anonymous
February 11th, 2011 at 9:24 PM

hmm. It could be just me, but he doesn’t look 100 percent comfortable in this shoot. It reminds me of his early days of photoshoots when he started out. Idk if it’s the spike jacket, but he looks a bit off to me. Like, all the pics from the WB shoot, I really thought he was workin the camera well with his expressions. But I could be imagining things. Love his hair though.

February 11th, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I dunno, he looks fine to me. BTS shots can sometimes give you the wrong impression though. Too many smirks in some of the shots for me to believe he’s uncomfortable in any way. 🙂

talley
February 11th, 2011 at 10:02 PM

I don’t see an ounce of uncomfortableness in him in any of these other than some of the shots are another person taking the picture bts and not the actual photographer, so he’s not “posing.”

But I too love the one on the couch. Yum.

Anonymous
February 11th, 2011 at 10:41 PM

^True tao and talley. I could end up loving the final product! But not until June/July aww. lol

Minnie Timperley
February 11th, 2011 at 11:45 PM

I don’t quite like the spike jacket. I love everything else from him. Those b&w photos are my new fav!

Louise
February 12th, 2011 at 2:58 AM

He’s just supermegafoxyawesomehot!!!

February 12th, 2011 at 5:12 AM

Oh my!! Oh my!! Oh my!! I’m hyperventilating right now 😀 Rupert + lying position + sofa = Heaven!! Again, I WISH I were that photographer!! I’m loving Rupert’s hair in this shoot 😛

Anna
February 12th, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Yes it is the same thing for me. It seems he was enjoying that photoshoot.The last EW pics he look very uncomfortable to me.

cleu grint
February 12th, 2011 at 11:09 AM

RUPERT É UM TESÃO MESMO E ESSA FOTO DO SOFÁ AIAIAIA :D..

Mélissa
February 12th, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I don’t know if you see the picture of Rupert Attends Vogue’s 2011 Pre-BAFTA Dinner, he wear the same suit, again. Well i hope that he gonna wear something else at the show and a bit of foundation it would be good, cause he look pale or sick in this picture.

Sorry for my english, i speak french.

Cynthia L Fleming
March 12th, 2011 at 7:07 PM

My goodness Rupert has grown up so much. I can remember him in the first Harry Potter. I was and instant fan. I hope he succeeds very well. It would be an honor just tell him how much of great actor he is.