Rupert Grint To Be Featured In That Magazine!

Rupert Grint To Be Featured In That Magazine!February 10th, 2011, 2:16pm–For those who follow twitter and look for Rupert Grint‘s name, you’ve undoubtedly have seen the news that he’s been photographed today for a new photoshoot! Rupert will be featured in an upcoming issue of That Magazine! We are currently working on finding out details about the shoot such as when it will hit stands and if he’ll be featured on the cover. As soon as we know that we will pass that information along to you! Until then enjoy this lovely new photo of Rupert being photographed for the upcoming shoot. Thanks to twitter @supportSEP for finding it. Doesn’t he look lovely? We’re also excited as this is the first photoshoot of Rupert for 2011! We can’t wait.

In other news, we wanted to let you know that Rupert’s reps have confirmed that Rupert is involved in Comic Relief but said that no other details would be let out. It sounded to us that this is suppose to be a bit of a surprise. March can’t get here soon enough!

UPDATE: Thanks to RGN we have several new Entertainment Weekly outtakes from 2009 of Rupert and Emma Watson. You can view them here.

UPDATE 2: The second picture of the THAT Magazine photoshoot is out. Check our Gallery here. More to come. 🙂

UPDATE 3: We have more info to share with you about THAT Magazine. It will be the June-July issue and good news Rupert will do the Cover. 🙂 As the Magazine is quite new, they can’t be sure yet the issue will be available out of France but you will be able to buy it on internet and of course as for Blag Magazine and NO Magazine we will do what we can to help you to get your copy. Big Thanks to Stéphanie!

UPDATE 4: The latest outtakes of THAT Magazine featuring Rupert. That Photographer is a Godess!!
Thanks to Adeline Mai, Marine Boucher and THAT Magazine. Their Tumblr account. The pictures over here —–> WARNING HOT STUFF.

Gallery, Photoshoots, Rupert News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

29 Comments to "Rupert Grint To Be Featured In That Magazine!"

February 11th, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Isn’t he? Man, I love the way they messed with his hair. It reminds me of the DH shoot in a lot of ways.

Marie
February 11th, 2011 at 2:52 PM

@Mélissa I know what you mean,but I don’t think that this is the Reason for being popular.Rupert is popular,it’s just that People,like Award Shows,forget about him and seeing him as a Support Actor,when he is a Main Actor.I mean seriously.Is Ron a support Character?No.People don’t see him like Daniel.Maybe it would be different for Emma too,if there would be a Second female Main Character in Harry Potter.

He is really sometimes like a Sidekick from Emma and Dan and he don’t deserve that,because he is Rupert and not a Sidekick.

Melanie
February 11th, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I think he doesn’t need that. He says he is a rather quiet person and he seems like that as well.
He doesn’t need attention (though it would be great for him to be honoured for his work).
I don’t know but I’ve got a quite similar character. I could also dress up and stuff… but I don’t want to. I feel quite comfi in sneakers and jeans 😀

Alexandra
February 11th, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Multiple profiles of him♥ !§!

Marie
February 11th, 2011 at 5:41 PM

June/July?That are Months to go T__T

February 11th, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Gosh, I wish I were that photographer!! *sighs*

talley
February 11th, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Dies at the one with him lying on the couch. How I would love to see that sight in my living room!

galadriel12
February 12th, 2011 at 3:50 AM

Hot stuff? Hot stuff? If that isn’t the understatement of the week. LoL You must put a life warning to the link for the elderly among us, Tao. The pic of him on the sofa had almost collapsing because it was so breathtaking. Oh and I love the pic on the elevator. Isn’t that the cutest smile ever?

fluid kayaks
February 14th, 2011 at 12:10 PM

’ve been internationally cloned” haha love it……………………………………………………………….

« Older Comments