Re-launch of Rupert Grint Press!

Re-launch of Rupert Grint Press!January 29th, 2011, 10:45pm–Back in late 2010 we had an “unfortunate incident” that wiped out a few of our subsites. One of those subsites was our Rupert Grint Press site which collected every available article that was about Rupert or given by Rupert. And while it’s not 100% to its former glory, the good news is that 98% of it is intact and ready to go. Not only that, but all of 2010 is available as well as some new articles for 2011! We will also be adding and perfecting the press area that was, even before the incident, sorely lacking. This is one of the many updates we plan to bring you in the coming weeks and months. Stay tuned for many more updates!

In a gallery related update, if you haven’t seen it yet, we have a brand new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 studio shot. You can view that in our gallery here!

As for the Comic Relief skit, we haven’t heard anything yet. We will let you know the minute that we do!

12 Comments to "Re-launch of Rupert Grint Press!"

January 29th, 2011 at 11:47 PM

You know the sad thing? The mess it was before the incident. God it was terribly done. lol

January 30th, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Yay for the relaunched press site!! 😛 You guys do an awesome work here in the site 😉

WOW, Rupert looks dripping smexy in that new studio shot 😀 I love how he’s touching his hair so casually. He looks like he’s modeling clothes for a catalogue or something XD

galadriel12
January 30th, 2011 at 3:53 AM

You just made my day with that lovely DH1 studio pic. Ron in the wedding suit. Living proof that glittering doesn’t exclude looking mighty manly. 😉

And thank you Tao and Co. for relaunching the press site. I can imagine that must have been hard worki. Well done.

January 30th, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Credit goes mainly to Tao for re-creating the Press Site. Fantastic job, boss! 😀

And guh! Rupert does his oh-so-innocent hair-touch in that image. Wants me to mess up the hair 😛

Anna
January 30th, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Big prop up for the Ladies Dawn and Karo. They did an awesome job in having back and working very hard on those pages. And when I said hard it was really hard. Big Hugs!!

Brooke
January 30th, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Love, love, love that new studio pic! That is absolutely scrumptious! I have a thing about wanting to ruffle David Tennant’s hair, and I really think I want to mess up Rupert’s too. Yum!

January 30th, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Looking at that new studio shot, I can’t help but thing about the hands obsession thread in the forum… 😛 We have new droolworthy material!! 😀

Anna
January 30th, 2011 at 5:18 PM

I am wondering if the pic is not an in between takes. The pic look so natural, it is like he was waiting for the photographer to be ready.

January 30th, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Well, you know Rupert, Anna. If nothing else, he’s a complete natural. I know many say that about his acting, but isn’t that what he’s doing in a sense? So it wouldn’t surprise me if this was a purpose shot… Rupert knows how to make it look natural.

I mean, look at Come Fly With Me. People thought it really happened! 😛

Anonymous
January 31st, 2011 at 3:55 AM

Yay for the press site being back.

The studio shot is definitely scrumptious.

Anna
January 31st, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Yeah was quit crazy the stuff about CFWM! 🙂 Oh and just notcied the “Unfortunate incident” Ahah and I am sure you didn’t do it on purpose.

January 31st, 2011 at 1:02 PM