New Lorenzo Agius Photoshoot Images Of Rupert Grint!

New Lorenzo Agius Photoshoot Images of Rupert Grint!January 22nd, 2011, 1:36pm–Thanks to our friends at Oclumencia we have several photoshoot images of Rupert Grint from Lorenzo Agius which he did last year to promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. Most of them have been seen in magazines but a few of them are brand new and never before seen anywhere! Rupert looks gorgeous and all images are in high quality. It feels like Christmas all over again between these new photoshoot images and the images from the 30 Seconds To Mars after party pics, doesn’t it?! Hopefully we will have more images from this fantastic photoshoot in the near future, but until then, you can view all the images here and a quick preview of the fantastic images can be seen below. Enjoy!

UPDATE: The British Board of Film Certification has updated their site with a list of deleted scenes and features that will be on the DH1 DVD. A few of them will reflect Rupert including:

THE BURROWS SHED – RON DISCUSSES RADIOS WITH MR. WEASLEY) (DELETED SCENE)
TENT – TRIO DISCUSS DESTROYING LOCKET) (DELETED SCENE)
RABBIT CHASE IN THE FOREST) (DELETED SCENE)
MONTAGE: RON & HERMIONE SKIMMING STONES) (DELETED SCENE)
ON THE GREEN WITH RUPERT TOM OLIVER AND JAMES (FEATURETTE)

UPDATE #2: It’s circulating around, unofficially, that the blu-ray disc will contain this feature: Rupert Grint: Not Your Average Guy – I hope it’s true!

25 Comments to "New Lorenzo Agius Photoshoot Images Of Rupert Grint!"

January 22nd, 2011 at 1:50 PM

God he looks gorgeous!!! And I’m excited for the DH1 DVD more now than ever. The feature with Tom and the twins? Listed at 13 minutes!!!

Linda
January 22nd, 2011 at 2:18 PM

13 minutes? Can’t wait to watch that. It looks like the scenes that I wished for will all be included! Now if we could get a DH2 picture of him, it really would be just like Christmas…and my B-day!! πŸ™‚

Masha
January 22nd, 2011 at 2:25 PM

he’s so gorgeous!

Anonymous
January 22nd, 2011 at 2:26 PM

wow, these are fantastic – how they all weren’t used for any magazine I’ll never understand

Anna
January 22nd, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I still can’t believe they deleted the scene with Ron and his dad. *shakehead*

But that photoshoot. *Aaaaahhhhhooooooooouuuuuuu* (That supposed to be a howling wolf)

January 22nd, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Man, I hope the Blu-ray is true… I love the title of that feature along with the possibilities of what’s in it!!

Louise
January 22nd, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I totally agree with Anna! This is probably a great scene!

pat
January 22nd, 2011 at 3:21 PM

i hope if that blu ray is true, they show his dressing room. We always hear about it from the cast.

January 22nd, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I will die a happy person if we get to see his dressing room! It’s like legen… wait for it… dary!

Two great moments on the DVD/Blu ray involving Rupert. Thank you, Warner Bros., I approve! πŸ™‚

Linda
January 22nd, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Now I have to buy a blue ray!

MΓ©lissa
January 22nd, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Mmm Rupert look great in a white t shirt. White is a great color for him, its just too bad that he does not dress like that. Anyway too exciting to see the deleted scene, especially the scene with Rupert, of course.

euge
January 22nd, 2011 at 5:57 PM

he looks unbearably gorgeous!!

fleur
January 22nd, 2011 at 6:27 PM

god… hope someone is gonna put on youtube or somewhere the blue ray thing, i dont have a lector :(:(:(

Brooke
January 22nd, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Never have I been happier to finally have a Blu-ray player! I hope they include that feature on it!

Luciana
January 22nd, 2011 at 10:24 PM

We should do a monument to Lorenzo Agius. Those pictures are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 23rd, 2011 at 5:00 AM

The dvd needs to come out already!

January 23rd, 2011 at 5:03 AM

I second that, Luciana!! πŸ˜› Gosh, doesn’t Rupert look yummy in those pics!! I love his hairstyle for that photoshoot, tousled in such a sexy way πŸ˜€

I can’t wait to see all those deleted scenes and special features!! ^^ I’m sure someone will upload them on YouTube πŸ˜‰

galadriel12
January 23rd, 2011 at 5:30 AM

I am so thrilled about the new pics, the deleted scenes (Ron’s convo with Arthur and the stone throwig with Hermione were the two I desperately wanted to see) and the news about the feature on the Blue-Ray. Hope it’s true and hope it will be on Youtube because I don’t have a player either.

I love the new pics. And I love how in the pic with the white shirt Rupert’s red hair stands out so wonderfully. πŸ˜€

Now my life would be perfect if we heard confirmation about a new project of Rupert’s.

Louise
January 23rd, 2011 at 9:15 AM

I wonder what this “average guy” thing is gonna be?

suzeeq
January 23rd, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Hmmm, they might show him riding around set on his pink bike. lol Please not about the ice cream van unless they show him serving on the last day of filming. THAT i wouldn’t mind seeing.

I think Lorenzo really captured Rupert. I love this photoshoot so damm much. πŸ™‚

Newer Comments »