Rupert Grint: “It’s Shocking But It’s Going To Look Really Cool!”

Rupert Grint: “It’s Shocking But It’s Going To Look Really Cool!”January 20th, 2011, 12:28am–Rupert Grint was recently quoted in the new issue of Total Film magazine about the final scenes in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. In it he states that the great hall is turned into a flaming ball of rubble and talks about bodies being everywhere. You can view the scan here in our gallery (another new 2011 edition!) which also includes a quote from director David Yates. The entire quote from Rupert can be read below:

“The Great Hall turns into this flaming ball of rubble with dead children and bodies everywhere. It’s shocking but going to look really cool!”

In another news a new studio shot of Rupert as Ron Weasley in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 has been released for Wall Art. You can view the images in our galleries here.

Thanks to SnitchSeeker for the scan!

10 Comments to "Rupert Grint: “It’s Shocking But It’s Going To Look Really Cool!”"

January 20th, 2011 at 12:44 AM

LOL Only Rupert could find that happy medium of how disturbing and yet cool and come off amusing.

Domi
January 20th, 2011 at 5:39 AM

“Let the bodies hit the floor”
….
I would love to hang out with Rupert and play Resident Evil or Silent Hill and I could count on him to say something like this about the “disfigured corpse” or “the chaotic scene with the bodies and zombies all around”

lol
Its so wonderful that despite him saying this looks “cool” he sounds more endearing and amusing then if anyone else that may come off like a serial killer.

January 20th, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Lol, funny XD

Brooke
January 20th, 2011 at 8:56 PM

@Domi – I totally agree with you! I would love to play Silent Hill with him or watch Audition! That’s one of those movies that’s so disturbing that it’s also oddly humorous. I would love to hear what he would have to say about it!

Domi
January 21st, 2011 at 4:34 AM

@Brook – omgomg! I saw Audition for the first time a few months ago on Netflix because I heard soo much about it and I agree with you.

It was really disturbing but I can see him liking a movie like that. I loved it…but I am a pretty big horror movie lover.

Funfact
I have a new kitten and I have no clue what to name him cause he looks weird. So we have been calling him Kitty. Its the only thing thats stuck…

But when I say “KittyKittyKitty”…I always feel like I am saying “kiri kiri kiri” when shes saying “Deeper”

xD;

Anna
January 21st, 2011 at 6:48 AM

Oh God Silent Hill, That game is so creepy. I got a few jump into the celling while playing it! lol Well maybe not wise to play it a night alone in the dark! 🙂

I love how Rupert is always enthousiastic with everything.

Aunda
January 21st, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Cool! 😀

hantie
January 21st, 2011 at 10:14 PM

hey girls help the best couple in the world

Emily