Rupert Grint: Pre-Order your Come fly with me DVD!

Rupert Grint: Pre-Order your Come fly with me DVD!December 30st, 2010, 4:47pm– As we posted a few days ago, Rupert Grint will appear alongside Matt Lucas and David Walliams in Episode 3 of the new BBC comedy Come fly with me on 6 January.

If you wish (without knowing what you’re signing up for), you can already pre-order the DVD of Series 1 via Amazon.co.uk.
The DVD will be available on 7 November 2011 and is a Region 2 format (Europe).

All German fans might also pre-order the DVD or BluRay for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, which will be available on 30 April 2011 (just in time for Easter). Release dates for other countries have yet to be announced, but they are likely to be around the same time.

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Pre-Order your Come fly with me DVD!"

December 30th, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Pre-ordered! 🙂

December 30th, 2010 at 7:49 PM

I need to find the show online so I can watch. And then order… or maybe order. I don’t know unless it’s on blu-ray. Or at least if it’s not put into pal format. TVs over here don’t read pal. :\

Brooke
December 30th, 2010 at 11:48 PM

This is why I keep thinking about getting a region free dvd player. I might be prompted to do so finally.

fleur
December 31st, 2010 at 8:06 AM

Wonder what rupert is gonna do for the new year 😮 sooo want to celebrate 2011 with him 😀 like lots of us, i presume 😀

December 31st, 2010 at 11:55 AM

fleur, email us on behalf of what you asked, please.

fleur
December 31st, 2010 at 11:57 AM

ok sorry Karo, going to thanx

judith tennemann
January 8th, 2011 at 6:15 AM

hello rupert grint Lovie !
wilikommen harzilce due die hoffen viedo judith tennemann fraebook neue ja enilgsh new like rupert mrs,Tennemann mädchen schauien judith fraundes kommen Richigte jetzter mher ok have don with teo eds Erxta harry,potter deautryand the Hallows nae part,2 film commet Ron Waselyer möchte Judoth kino ab deutsch säpter halte dänke veiken meine tv serie bilder fotos fracebook neu judith tennemann coumpter bitte wetier rupert happy birstday schöne patry ! hallo judith ! luckey levy Is don with yes lovie Rupert grint weidder geborin 24,8,1988 augsut Geburstatg happy birstday dänke vielk Dance abends judith ademmen yes Rupert feraundin es hi guht sher zaburen -Potter filmascher Ron haar roten die er schuen hat Harry,Potter satr schauspielen Darsetller Rupert grint actors filmen Web e sitaff@rupertgrint,de coumpter e-mabil, taxte www rupert grint ,US,de dich hi judith tennemnan kissen i lovie the beste Rupert grint yes commet bilder photos gallery fracebook you thanks judith tennemann deutsch zeigte english ok dänke viel hi rupert !