Rupert Grint Featured In New Video And More!

December 11, 2010, 8:13 am– Hey there Rupert Fans! A new video has been posted featuring Rupert Grint and fellow cast mates Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe as well as director David Yates discussing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You can find the video this way. Remember, check out all the latest vids at our new YouTube page here!

We’ve also got new updates in our gallery including Rupert Grint’s epic new purchase in the Tokyo Airport (you know you all want one!) as well as high res and completely breathtaking pics from his appearance on The Today Show.

In other movie news, as many of you may be aware, the cast has been reshooting the epilogue to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at Kings Cross. Some speculate it could be due to the makeup that was done on initial filming, while others thing it’s simply a reshoot for content. Discuss your thoughts in our forums here.

Finally, don’t forget about our Christmas Calender and the special December 10th prize!

-thanks to forum member Stuckinnowhere for the vid!

9 Comments to "Rupert Grint Featured In New Video And More!"

December 11th, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I love his smile in that picture.

But what does he want with a remote controlled toilet seat?! Make it turn when someone else is sitting on it?! lol

Anna
December 11th, 2010 at 4:02 PM

LMAO!! Oh no Karo. I had that image of Rupert playing in his bathroom! lol Oh dear!

galadriel12
December 12th, 2010 at 5:33 AM

Awww, he looks too cute on that pic. :D

A remote control for his toilet seat? What would he need that for? I sure hope he sits down when … you know. Not while standing … you know. LoL

Rose
December 12th, 2010 at 7:03 AM

I think thats one of those toilets that have buttons on the side that have sounds on them.
You press the buttons while you use the bathroom so no one can hear what your doing.
Some also have a dryer, a seat warmer and a little water spray thing to “clean” you off or whatever.

I am 100% positive thats what this is. Because I know that if I was in Japan and I could bring back stuff, I would SOO invest in one of these. lol

Japan has everything. America need to catch the hell up.

manda1
December 12th, 2010 at 8:47 PM

I love that Rup is buying random things and I can only imagine why he bought a toilet seat. My imaginations are going wild right now lol!

Brooke
December 14th, 2010 at 11:15 PM

I was so lucky to get to see him on the Today Show. I don’t normally watch it on Saturday, but my mom had it on. When I heard that he was coming on, I stopped what I was doing and focused on the tv. It was a lovely interview!

Darlene
December 15th, 2010 at 10:13 PM

I’m not surprised about Rupert and the toilet seat. You know if he purchased an ice cream truck, why not a toilet seat. What will he think up next. Love the video.

Anna
December 16th, 2010 at 6:56 PM

@Darlen : ahah yeah you are right! Who knows what will be his next purchase.