Rupert Grint: New Harry Potter Promo Photo-shoot!

November 17th, 2010, 11:51pm — A new photo-shoot of Rupert Grint and his Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson have just been released to promote their latest film Deathly Hallows Part 1. Rupert is photographed in a gorgeous purple suit so click on the photo below to view it in HQ. Thanks so much to our friends at Harrry Potter site Oclumencia.

There is more news coming out on Rupert’s visit to the Harry Potter Japan premiere. We’ve just been sent a link to a Japanese fan-site with some exclusive shots of him on the red carpet. Check it out here. And we have some footage and photos coming from staffer AJ who met Rupert during the New York premiere. Hang tight for that!

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint: New Harry Potter Promo Photo-shoot!"

November 18th, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Aaaaaargh!! He looks so cool/hot/mysterious/smexy/naughty/playful/teasing!! 😀 He looks a lot of things at the same time!! 😛

November 18th, 2010 at 1:30 AM

He also looks serious, despite his lopsided grin. How does he do that? 😀

Trude
November 18th, 2010 at 1:54 AM

can’t believe that colour can even slightly suit him!

November 18th, 2010 at 2:16 AM

How can’t you, Trude? Maroon is Rupert’s colour in every fanfic 😛 I wonder why it’s so XD He certainly doesn’t look bad in it 😀 But maybe it’s a bit too much purple. A shirt in another colour would have been better, IMO. I think a white of black shirt would have been best.

Lol, how many times did he have to change his clothes the day they did this mega-photoshoot? XD His hair is the same in every picture so I can tell that they were all taken the very same day. It must have taken hours!!

Masha
November 18th, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Rupert Grint and purple …
these are a few of my favorite things! =)

Trude
November 18th, 2010 at 4:26 AM

@Bonnie, I thought it would clash horribly with his hair and I thought it 100% purple not maroon LOL

Dionne Simone
November 18th, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I have to admit… The purple suit fits the reason I noticed Rupert in the first place. I adore his smile, it is so big, beautiful and intoxicating. As a comic fan, I had been exploring options for a new Joker and couldnt stop thinking that he had a great smile to fit the character.

Then, once I started looking at those eyes and smile I was hooked. I want to photograph him!