Rupert Grint Featured In New Clip and Entertainment Weekly!

November 4th, 2010, 1:58pm–It’s hard to believe that in two weeks time we’ll be watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I in theaters! And as the time comes closer we get plenty of new things to get us excited! First off we get to see Rupert Grint in a new clip via the official facebook page for the Harry Potter films. This exclusive clip is the seven potters sequence and is quite hilarious! You can view that on our youtube channel or below.

Lastly Entertainment Weekly is doing another Harry Potter cover. Rupert is interviewed and EW has released a snippet of the interview!

“The alternative, of just going to college and school never really appealed to me,” he said. “On set there were times when it was really quite slow, but I’ve always loved it. There was never a doubt that I was going to do this.”

They also have an interesting video showing Rupert through the years. This one is better than some of the picture comparisons we have seen in the past as we see actual morphing of Rupert through pictures. You can watch that here. If anyone has a copy please send us the scans!

MTV is also praising Rupert! They said, “Rupert Grint hasn’t always had a chance to shine in the “Potter” films like his co-stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Tom Felton have, but judging by this clip it looks like “Part 1″ gives him the opportunity. The way Ron tries to talk down Harry from running off to destroy Voldemort’s Horcux’s in the middle of the night is some of the best acting we’ve seen from Grint to date.” We couldn’t agree more, MTV! Now how about showing him a little love at the MTV Movie Awards!

And with two weeks left, you still have plenty of time to pre-order your Deathly Hallows tickets through us via fandango. Just click on the banner on the left hand side!

Thanks to all who sent in tips!

UPDATE: Entertainment Weekly has released some photos of DH1 including this little gem! You can also view new images here, and here.

16 Comments to "Rupert Grint Featured In New Clip and Entertainment Weekly!"

TaoTao
November 4th, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Oh boy, that behind-the-scenes photo is going to be the death of me. LOL

Laura
November 4th, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I wonder if Rupert has something in his contract that says he must have his shirt in at least one scene in every film he is. …….I really hope he does *rawr*
AJ better not click on that little gem *lol*

TaoTao
November 4th, 2010 at 2:17 PM

LOL I’m starting to wonder about that too, Laura. I mean first Cherrybomb, then Wild Target and now DH. I mean, we got it in DL but then nothing in OotP and HBP. :P

Poor AJ. haha

Limbonaut
November 4th, 2010 at 2:32 PM

LOL at Ron’s face when he turns into Harry!

mia
November 4th, 2010 at 2:36 PM

nice clip
James is cute in this
nice to see him get more lines too
liked the morphings
don’t really think they all changed too much
always thought little ron was cute but didn’t think he’d grow up well
I am happily mistaken!

ronGal
November 4th, 2010 at 2:51 PM

The morphing clips are interesting, but I found them oddly disturbing, too.

Then the shots of them changing into Harry in the 7 Potters scene–funny! The way they showed Ron and Hermione transforming were, I’d say, the least flattering. Ah well, they get plenty of screen time elsewhere to look fabulous!

Trude
November 4th, 2010 at 3:03 PM

OMG I burst out laughing when I saw Hermione turn into Harry LMAO

I want a better picture of half naked Rupert! LOL

Janine
November 4th, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Fred and George OWN!!!

fleur
November 4th, 2010 at 4:10 PM

OMG rupert why r u so hot? honnestly, thanx to Daddy and mommy grint lol :D

AJ
November 4th, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Poor me, what. I’ve not watched the whole thing yet, it MUST be a nipple shot. I’ll brave it for Rupert. I mean, it’s not as if it’s in 3-D….

Anyway, the reason why I’ve not watched the entire clip, was because for a moment I got all book purist (that’s usually not me.) BUT, Mad-eye showed Harry the flask and went about telling him what they were going to do. Then he went right to having the twins drink. Don’t they need Harry’s hair???

Or, perhaps, as everyone was hugging each other, Mad-eye snatched a bit. That would be funny….

*back to watching the clip*

Linda
November 4th, 2010 at 5:01 PM

lol fleur!! He just keeps getting better with age (like me!), doesn’t he?

Fleur
November 4th, 2010 at 5:05 PM

:D yeah Linda right :) i wonder how will he be when he’ll turn 30 :D DAMMMMMMMN i cant go to the premiere in london this time, only in july for part 2 …..

Fleur
November 4th, 2010 at 5:06 PM

and i just wonder, how , i mean, yeah how his future wife will be and when he will have kids and… OK calm down… lol its just the whole thing …. :D its just questions i wonder about him

TALLEY
November 4th, 2010 at 5:11 PM

AJ
November 4th, 2010 at 7:58 PM

“AJ I don’t remember. Does the hair have to be added last and right before you drink? Because Evil!Moody didn’t either.”

Well no, perhaps they got the hairs from the Burrow,….from Ginny…..or Ron!!! Hehehehehehe…

But, in the book, they plucked his hair out of his head. I guess because they didn’t show that they got HIS hair, but I see your point, they could have gotten it from a brush he left at the Burrow or something.

Limbonaut
November 5th, 2010 at 4:28 AM

AJ, That clip has been edited. You can see a shot of Hermione putting Harry’s hair in the flask in this TV spot: