Vote For Rupert Grint!

October 21st, 2010, 5:06pm–Radio 1 is holding their 2010 teen award and this year Rupert Grint is nominated in the category of best actor/actress. Rupert is up against his Harry Potter co-stars Emma Watson and Tom Felton along with his Goblet of Fire co-star Robert Pattinson. He is also up against his Wild Target co-star Emily Blunt and his Driving Lessons co-star Tamsin Egerton. You can vote here. You do not have to vote in the other categories though you may if you wish!

Thanks for the tip, Jess!

And if you haven’t done so, you still can pre-order your Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I tickets through us via Fandango. Just click on the banner on the left hand side!

UPDATE: You can also try to get Rupert into the People’s Choice Awards in the Favorite Movie Star Under 25 category. PCA did not nominate him, but you can write his name in… let’s tell them we want Rupert!

9 Comments to "Vote For Rupert Grint!"

Anna
October 21st, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Vote vote vote.

TaoTao
October 21st, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Yeah, c’mon guys… show these guys how much we love Rupert!!!

Linda
October 21st, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Did my part. I added him for the PCA in both the best actor and best under 25. Fingers crossed!!

Katie
October 22nd, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I voted for the PCA and there is a catagory for under 25 represented under moviefone and emma and dan were on it and rupert wasn’t so i still voted for him. i wrote his name in caps for that one. it actually made me really frusterated that dan and emma were on there but rupert wasn’t

Trude
October 22nd, 2010 at 1:18 AM

I vote daily – both from work and home

Amu
October 22nd, 2010 at 1:37 AM

I have voted not once but several times for both PCA and also the BBC!, awards.

Louise
October 22nd, 2010 at 8:23 AM

It’s so mean that it’s always Emma and Daniel who are nominated! Vote for Rupe!!!!

ronGal
October 22nd, 2010 at 2:13 PM

@Louise: yeah, but did you notice that in the Radio 1 voting, choices included Rupert, Emma, and Tom, but no Dan? How’s that for turnabout?

Of course, it still doesn’t excuse PCA for excluding Rupert from the ballot. Like everyone else here, I did my part and wrote him in (while voting for no one else in the category). Is daily voting allowed in either or both of these?

Louise
October 23rd, 2010 at 4:39 AM

@ronGal: Yes, I noticed it. Nevertheless, if one of the three is missing, it’s always Rupert. I recently watched a show about famous child stars and the people they asked always only knew Emma’s and Dan’s name. That’s depressing, isn’t it?