Rupert Grint: The New Hottopic Ron Weasley Shirt!

Rupert Grint: The New Hottopic Ron Weasley Shirt!October 14th, 2010, 12:56pm–It’s that time of year again! No, not the holidays, but Hottopic‘s Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley shirt! This one is a girls fitted white shirt with Ron holding his wand, looking very serious, and the forest in the background. This also looks to be a brand new image of Ron too! You can view the image in our galleries here and order the shirt here. Hopefully this won’t be the only Ron shirt they have to offer!

A few weeks back they also added a nice trio shirt. It’s another girls fitted tee but in black and features the trio surrounded by smoke. You can view the image in our galleries here and order it here.

If you’re interested in other Harry Potter items, Hottopic is updating their site all the time with a lot of neat t-shirts and goodies so check it out here!

10 Comments to "Rupert Grint: The New Hottopic Ron Weasley Shirt!"

October 14th, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Truly I’ve been waiting patiently for this. 😀 I *heart* hottopic Ron Weasley shirts! I have every one they ever made. 😀

Trude
October 14th, 2010 at 2:33 PM

looking good there, Ron

October 14th, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Lol, I saw that pic of Rupert and the first thing I thought was: ‘Beatle Ron!’ XD

Anna
October 14th, 2010 at 7:14 PM

I don’t heart hottopic because you can’t buy with paypal on international. Sucks! But GREAT t-shirt, they always have great Ron and HP stuff.

pranati
October 15th, 2010 at 5:14 AM

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love rupert grint

Amu
October 15th, 2010 at 8:12 AM

It is an International Conspiracy that I have to wait for 35days to see RON and DH1. 🙁

October 15th, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Noooooooo!!!! I just noticed that I royalle f***ed up my plans for November! Shitshitshit… 🙁

Anna
October 15th, 2010 at 1:03 PM

@Karo WHAT????????

Foereoxekly
June 21st, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Watch full series of Planet Earth TV Series online for FREE. No need to install or download anything! Giveaway on Facebook!

Watch Planet Earth Online for FREE

Laverne
May 24th, 2013 at 10:00 AM

In business, Linked – In is a popular site for connecting with colleagues,
potential employers or prospective employees. Furthermore, you have to develop the channels that are essential to the social media.
Using these helpful tips for marketing your business online, you
will able to establish a considerable web presence.

You may have to create two separate social networking profiles ‘ a professional and a personal one. Because I had to embrace a new reality sprung out of the 21st century – how people use social media matters. Many users see Facebook as a place to include in their social media PR plans.