Exclusive Clip From Wild Target Plus Rupert Grint Talks Deathly Hallows, Fault Order Updates!October 13th, 2010, 4:50pm–Thanks to the wonderful publicity team behind Wild Target‘s release in the US we have an exclusive clip from the movie. In this clip we see Rupert Grint as Tony running through the hotel lobby screaming, “Quick run!” while Bill Nighy‘s Victor and Emily Blunt‘s Rose are quickly on his tale to find out what has happened! Unfortunately the part in the trailer where Tony yells, “Put it on ice!” isn’t in there. Although we find “In the bathroom. With a big gun.” pretty hilarious, don’t you? You can see the clip exclusively on our YouTube channel here or watch it below.

We’ll have a downloadable version soon along with screencaps from the clip. Thanks again to Wild Target publicity team!

And with only 36 days until the release of Rupert Grint‘s new film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, German magazine BRAVO have published an interview with Rupert, in which he talks about filming Deathly Hallows and his private life:

BRAVO: And you could not avoid the laughing fits?
Rupert: The crew tried. Each time I started corpsing, I got a yellow card and had to pay two Euro. Five for a red one. Altogether, it was 230 for a good cause.

Click here to see our scans, and here to read the translation.

Also, as so many of you have asked about the orders for FAULT magazine, we have received news from them today: If you have pre-ordered the magazine, you should receive an email today with payment and shipping details, so keep an eye on your email account!
If you have not ordered yet, you may do so via this link, and it is now also open for payment via Paypal (not only credit card).
We are looking forward to the new shoot! πŸ™‚

15 Comments to "Exclusive Clip From Wild Target Plus Rupert Grint Talks Deathly Hallows, FAULT Order Updates!"

October 13th, 2010 at 5:13 PM

LOL Rupert had some hilarious one liners or just lines in general. “In the bathroom. With a big gun!”

October 13th, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I love this scene, it’s too funny. Also, Emily’s “Didn’t even get a bathrobe” makes me laugh each time. Hehehe

Alexandra
October 13th, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Really hilarious lol !Β§!

October 13th, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Haha I know, I love the bathrobe moment! Always a hotel thing. :tongue:

And Karo your translation is SO much better than what was floating out there. The first time I read it I was convinced it wasn’t truthful. This makes sense that I can see Rupert saying this.

October 13th, 2010 at 6:18 PM

lol, I suppose the trick is to know how Rupert would say it. I read it, think what it would be in English, and then which words Rupert would use. πŸ˜‰

Which reminds me… *dashes off to email*

Marie
October 13th, 2010 at 6:41 PM

“The look doesn’t matter”, oh Rupert, I was already head over hills with you now I don’t know what to do with myself πŸ™‚ Guys like this are in extinction (?). Also I don’t find nothing wrong with living with your parents, I am 20 and I still live with them. Althought where I live is really normal. Don’t know in England. πŸ™‚

I saw Wild Target and that whole sequence is definetley my favorite πŸ™‚

Anna
October 13th, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I should have did the same for the french one. So not him the way they did it and plus they messed up when they printed it.

manda1
October 13th, 2010 at 11:53 PM

I love Rupert more and more and he is still looking for a girlfriend and he wants a girl just like him

manda1
October 14th, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Also he wants a smart girl who is crazy like him. What if he meets a girl who is kind of ditzy well has her ditzy moments sometimes. He will love her anyways

Louise
October 14th, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Am I the only one to find it strange that he said something, then it was translated, then it was translated back into the original language but the words changed? But good job!
Loved the clip, the film is going to be so hilarious!

October 14th, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Unfortunately Louise, that’s the nature of the beast. When you translate from one language to another things will be lost or changed because of phrases used that aren’t in that language. I know Anna always says she has a hard time because she’s not sure of the phrase in English. Imagine going from English to German and back to English again! I bet a lot was lost… But Karo has the best translation for sure. πŸ™‚

Kristin M.
October 14th, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Did anyone who pre-ordered the magazine get an email saying “Thank you for registering to pre-order the magazine”, or something like that? I got that email today. It doesn’t tell me I ordered the magazine, but on the website it says I paid for it. Hopefully I can get an email back from them, because I don’t want to re-buy a $40 magazine and pay $80 (it’s $40 in the US with shipping).

Trude
October 14th, 2010 at 2:32 PM

oh my, Bravo magazine … haven’t read that one in over ten years – wonder if the Dr. Sommer Team still exists

Louise
October 14th, 2010 at 4:19 PM

@Tao: Hey, no offense. Karo did a great job, I am German so I can tell. It’s just weird.

Anna
October 14th, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Oh yeah but in french it’s mostely because they use complicated termes and words. and plus I am not fluent. Karo is, so might be a bit more easier for her. Lucky! πŸ™‚