Rupert Grint: Clip from Shooting Stars Tournament!

September 17, 2010, 9:44am– As you know, Rupert Grint is currently in Switzerland along with James and Oliver Phelps and Haley Joel Osment for Samuel L. Jackson‘s golf tournament Shooting Stars.

Thanks to Laura, we now have a clip from Swiss television about the tournament, in which you can see a very relaxed Rupert and even hear him try out some Swiss German, and saying “Bircher Müesli”!

To watch the clip from Blick it, go to our YouTube channel! And check our previous posts in case you have missed the lovely pictures!

Note: For all those wondering, Bircher Müesli is a cereal Switzerland is famous for.

UPDATE: 12 new HQ pictures of Rupert enjoying Golf at Shooting Stars Golf in our Gallery.

19 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Clip from Shooting Stars Tournament!"

September 17th, 2010 at 10:00 AM

lol@Rupert clearing his throat! But he does sound fairly good, and that word is not easy.

Majbritt+Malene! You MUST do it now! You MUST! (you know what I mean…) hehehe…

Anna
September 17th, 2010 at 10:11 AM

For what we are famous for ….Bircher Muesli!!!??? LOL God, there is better things well not so tricky to pronounce but better thing in Switzerland than that. Love how he said it as if it’s totally normal for him to say “Bricher Muesli”

September 17th, 2010 at 10:16 AM

lol, yeah “Ovomaltine” is much easier, but they still changed the English name to Ovaltine! Gruyére? Evian? lol

Anna
September 17th, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Gruyère! Emmenthaler but the best is RAGUSA!! easy to say easy to eat! lol

Leo22
September 17th, 2010 at 11:39 AM

jajajjaaj very good Birjjjher Miuesli …phlegm in throat rupert is the best …….I am the fan number one in Argentina

Malene
September 17th, 2010 at 11:53 AM

HAHA Karo – next time for sure ;)

Louise
September 17th, 2010 at 12:04 PM

His “Bircher” sounds like coughing!

galadriel12
September 17th, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Swatch, Anna? LoL. Switzerland is famous for a lot of things, and Bircher Müsli is delicious.

And Rupert again shows his talent for “imitating” other accents. From what I heard his “Bircher Müsli” was almost perfect. But I didn’t expect different.

Anna
September 17th, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Yeeeaaahhh! Swatch and they do nice jewllery too and Rolex! Ah :)
Oh please, you eat that stuff?!? How you could!? lol

TaoTao
September 17th, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Haha I love how that chick was impressed with Rupert doing the phrase but she was “whatever” with everyone else. lol! I’m assuming from what everyone is saying that he was pretty spot on.

Masha
September 17th, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I love hearing Rupert talking other languages lol)

his voice sounds a bit different to me. I wonder if he got his tonsils off already…

fleur
September 17th, 2010 at 3:09 PM

of yeah i wonder that too :o

francaise3/Marite
September 17th, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Is it me, or there is “Grint” written on his shoes? :D Check the HQ below..

Jayhost
September 17th, 2010 at 5:02 PM

haha!! Marite, he does have “Grint” written on his shoes!!! Man, Rupert is in awesome company!! Sam Jackson people! SAM JACKSON!!!

Anna
September 17th, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Like all big champions! :)

September 18th, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Inés Sastre!! The woman in the golf tournament is the Spanish model Inés Sastre!! I don’t know how I didn’t recognize her before… I’m so bad at remembering people’s faces… *embarrassed*

September 18th, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Who won the tournament, anyway?? :P

farah
September 18th, 2010 at 4:08 PM

i wish i have soper power

Danielle
October 15th, 2010 at 6:52 AM

oh my god Rupert is so cute and Daniel is as well .Im glad Rupert Daniel and Emma are going
back to the Harry Potter set but Im also sad that Harry Potter is Finshing but Ill still have my Harry Potter Books and Videos and DVDS and Games Im Looking forward to going to Disney Olando
Resort wizarding world of Harry Potter I will be able to have a Butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks
Buy Bertie Botts Evey flever beans and other wizarding sweets .I will also buy wizarding trincks
send a Post to Angie with a Hogwarts thing on it I will also buy a wand from Olivandors wand shop
I will be able to watch a show ride the dragon ride and fly the hippogiff and evern go on Harry Potter
and the Forbiddon Journey where I will meet Albus Dombledore in his Office watch the Portrats talking to each other .meet Harry Ron and Hermione in Defence agenst the Dark arts class .fly on the ride its self get sucked by Dementors Harry saveing me with his Expecto Patronmom even I
might Lean Expecto Patronom