Rupert Grint Attends Shooting Stars Benefit Dinner!

September 15th, 10:35pm–The first pictures of Rupert Grint and his on-screen brothers, James and Oliver Phelps (he’s pictured with James, however there is a picture of James and Oliver floating around) attending the Samuel L. Jackson Shooting Stars Benefit Dinner have surfaced! Rupert is participating in this years benefit which is being held in Switzerland for the next few days. You can see a picture here of Rupert and James and another picture of Rupert standing along side none other than Samuel L. Jackson himself here!

We’re hoping many more pictures surface since this is a three-day event and we’ll keep you posted as soon as new photos come in. If any of you are lucky enough to take pictures, please send them in!

14 Comments to "Rupert Grint Attends Shooting Stars Benefit Dinner!"

TaoTao
September 15th, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Didn’t he give up that jacket for charity? Must’ve bought a new one… unless I’m thinking of another one. :P

Also Rupert Grint + Samuel L. Jackson = awesomeness

kat
September 15th, 2010 at 11:38 PM

awesome! although, it’s a benefit dinner- wish he would have worn a nicer shirt.

Anonymous
September 15th, 2010 at 11:46 PM

OH MY GOD!!! IT’S THE ALL-STATE MAN!!! I LOOOOVE HIM!

And Awww, Rupert looks so cute! I love him more! And all the other actors with him! (:

TaoTao
September 15th, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Haha That was my reaction… “The all-state man!” Whom by the way is wearing a similar outfit as Rupert, so not sure what you’re talking about, Kat. It’s also Rupert… he always wears t-shirts but has a dressy jacket. :)

Michelle
September 16th, 2010 at 12:14 AM

The return of the military jacket, I’ve been missing those on him! He wears them very well.

September 16th, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Lol, I love how we are all discussing the same. I was going to comment on the jacket, too!! He looks yummy in it!! :P

I love both pictures!! He looks so carefree and happy!! And I love how in the group shot they’re all sporting wide grins :D So he met Samuel L. Jackson and Haley Joel Osment!! I wonder if he’ll work with any of them in the future ;)

Laura
September 16th, 2010 at 2:32 AM

I LOOOVEEE that jacket and also is his hair slightly shorter? I feel like it’s been longer recently…

And Haley Joel Osment!! Haven’t seen that guy since he could see dead people *lol* Never thought he would end up relatively short. And fuck yeah Shaft!

It’s not surprising that he took the twins. Bros gotta stick together and love golf as well so…

francaise3/Marite
September 16th, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Love the pics! He looks very good! As per usual! :) Its awesome that he articipates in the charity events! Plus an opportunity to meet cool people plus play golf! :D

September 16th, 2010 at 6:38 AM

OMG, is that Haley Joel Osment? Did not recognise him at all. I agree Laura, never thought he was that short.

Anyway, back to Rupert. I love his smile, he looks so happy and carefree. I guess living it up in Switzerland will do that to you.

AJ
September 16th, 2010 at 6:43 AM

Rupert Grint *his name was mis-spelled!*, Samuel L. Jackson (reminds me of that Pulp Fiction shirt Rupert had), Anthony Anderson, Dennis Haysbert (from the Allstate commercials and The Unit….my Dearie likes him), and Haley Joel Osment (who convinces me further that they put something in child stars Kool-Aid!!!) together, with that really cute tall guy in the back, and that other guy who looks familiar and if I saw what he was in I’d say,….ohhhhh, THAT’S where I know him from.

Anyway, I hope that Rupert has fun in the name of charity (and I know that he will, cause he’s with the twins.)

But, mostly I hope he networks, Networks, NETWORKS!!!!!

Anna
September 16th, 2010 at 10:08 AM

That’s funny. On the pic with Samuel he almost look like a fan than another super star standing for an official picture. So cute!

ronGal
September 16th, 2010 at 12:19 PM

It’s heartening to see that Samuel L. Jackson, a man of true talent, recognizes it in others. Rupert is the real thing, just like Mr. Jackson.

And yes, he looks fantastic! Love the jacket, the hair (I do think it’s a bit shorter and I like it best when it’s not curling up in the back). Very handsome.

TaoTao
September 16th, 2010 at 12:22 PM

C’mon guys… Who couldn’t see Rupert and Samuel L. Jackson in a movie together! Right up there with Rupert and Johnny Depp. :D

I love that Rupert and the allstate guy are wearing like the exact same thing. ROFL

Btw AJ, I know the guy behind Rupert… is Ion something… can’t think of how to spell it, but he’s from Fantastic 4!

Potterhead
August 11th, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Pretty sure that’s Oliver, not James.