Rupert Grint’s Apple Store Q&A Now Available On ITunes!

August 28th, 2010, 4:19pm–For those of us who could not attend the Q&A session of Rupert Grint’s apple store appearance to promote the UK DVD release of Cherrybomb, fear not! ITunes has officially released the session and you can get it either by going through your own ITunes or by going here to access it through Itunes. If you missed it, Rupert talks about a great deal of things and you also get to see the fans sing happy birthday to him!

We also have more pictures and such coming up later on today from Andy who took a great deal of photos and is sharing them exclusively with ICM. Stay tuned!

Thanks Laura for the tip!

11 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s Apple Store Q&A Now Available On ITunes!"

August 29th, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Heya, I just arrived back in Germany! Am now on the train back home and dead tired. What a week! We have loads to tell, but after two festivals and a week in London we desperately need sleep.

*waves to Anna*

Wanna get this downloaded, and three questions should be from ICM :)

Jo
August 29th, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Can’t wait for the details!!!!!!!! :)

Linda
August 29th, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Loved this! He’s so at ease. I think I’ll be watching this over and over!! :)

AJ
August 29th, 2010 at 11:08 PM

I’m convinced that either Rupert and his fans share the same brain, or he reads out thoughts…

Man of course Johnny Depp, but Samuel L. Jackson, as well…

Along with other career stuff.

I truly do hope that Rupert gets out of his career what he wants….

Jo
August 30th, 2010 at 1:37 AM

AJ we are at one with him.

Kylie
August 30th, 2010 at 8:01 AM

I just wanted to comment about ICM and this event. When the event was announced on here you invited readers to come along and meet up with the staffers, etc. I emailed right away and got a reply saying a staf member would email me with the plan for the day. I waited and waited with no respose and emailed 2 more times, including once the night before the event, and still no reply. I had to end up going alone with no time to make other arrangements. This was pretty dissapointing, and you guys shouldn’t invite to meet up with readers if you don’t plan on following though. This same thing happened last year for the HBP premiere. I emailed about meeting up with staff members and going together to the priemere, got one email back saying they’d let me know the plan, then heard nothing after that. It’s just pretty dissapointing to someone whom these kind of events are a once in a lifetime opportunity, and then end up having to go alone with little idea of what to expect. I just wanted to suggest that the staff has a plan and intention on following through before sending out open invitations for meetups and other such things.

fleur
August 30th, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Im sorry to hear that Kylie :( i know, im not from the icm staff, but are you planning to go to the premiere in november of Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 ??? if so, im looking for someone to go with me so if you want… i can give you my mail and plan something? im from Belgium, but i can make it, and (i dont know where you are from), but if you want, then i will communicate you when i will be in london and stuff so that we can plan a meeting to go to the premiere? up to you…

have a nice day Kylie and everybody on ICM :) and of course.. ICM SITE lol

fleur
August 30th, 2010 at 12:03 PM

or the harry potter part 2, because it depends on my study, cuz i will still have class, but i definitely want to go to one of them xx

August 30th, 2010 at 12:42 PM

I’m sorry about that, Kylie, but I had emailed you my phone number, you could simply have texted me or called me up.
You emailed us on the day the event took place, and by the time AJ had texted me that you had (we had no internet over the weekend as we were at V festival), we were already at the private Meet and Greet, and we didn’t know exactly how long that would be and when we would arrive at the apple store.

Anna
August 30th, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Hey Kylie, we were waiting after your text or phone call as Karo emailed you that we were pretty busy and still not all the infos, plus her phone number. What happens?!? I even thought you will come to us in the Apple Store.

Jo
August 30th, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Well Kylie everybody else who contacted us to meet up made it… I also checked the emails from last year and Ivana indicated to you that she had press to do and so that’s why she couldn’t meet up with you. I also just checked and Karo did send you her number so next time just call it or text her.. Karo will answer. ;)