Rupert Grint: Wild Target UK DVD On-Sale October 11th!

Rupert Grint: Wild Target UK DVD On-Sale October 11th!
August 24th, 2010, 5:43 PM– We recently reported that Rupert Grint’s latest film Wild Target will be available to rent in the UK  October 11th and now we can confirm that HMV.com will have the movie on sale for purchase the same day! Wild Target will be available in both DVD and Blu-Ray formats. Pre-orders are available at HMV.

We also have a very spoilerific thread full of new and unseen movie caps/clips of Rupert Grint as his character Tony and his co-star Emily Blunt. Really cute stuff so if you want to be spoiled then this is for you! If you haven’t joined our forum yet then why not register and join in the discussion in our forum here.

We have more of our exclusives from the Q&A coming up shortly so stick around!
And thank you JANA!

11 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Wild Target UK DVD On-Sale October 11th!"

fleur
August 24th, 2010 at 6:17 PM

HI againnnn ICM thanx again for all 🙂 just a little question in case you didnt notice, i know guys, i know its not the gd place to ask but do u know in wild target, what kind of look does rose has? i mean for example when she wears the sort of black legging with the yellow skirt: what kind of look , style is it??? thanxs so much guyssss

Jo
August 24th, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Hi Fleur I hadn’t seen it but I think her look is adorable and seems to match Rose’s personality. Maybe the other staff can elaborate since those lucky BIATCHES have seen it lol.

fleur
August 24th, 2010 at 6:33 PM

loool yeah i know lucky them 😀 i dont know, i think its kinda vintage style its cute… and ROSE IS a lucky one cuz to be in the bed on tony’s….. you must be REALLY lucky…

have several lovers in my sight: okay, Ron, Ben, Tony looks great well all those three equal RUPERT

so yeah; thanx again jo for your kind kind answer 🙂 maybe someone help us? lol 😀 cant wait for the Q A with RUPPPPP

Jo
August 24th, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Yeah I agree her style is great. Emily is beautiful. She and Rupert would make lovely babies. Oops I didn’t say that did i? ma haha.

fleur
August 24th, 2010 at 6:47 PM

mmmm NO lets say u didnt loool but yeah they would 😀 but… WHAT ABOUT YOU JO?? 😀 Rupert…. You….. pretty babies too i guess 🙂

Jo
August 24th, 2010 at 6:55 PM

LMAO, no really I am so shipping EMILY and Rupes! They are toooooo adorable!!!!!!!!

fleur
August 24th, 2010 at 7:13 PM

yeah i agree… 😀 but.. she is married, but they look cute i agree BUT I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to see that wild target movie grrrrrrrrrrr

August 24th, 2010 at 7:25 PM

*squee* I just ordered my blu-ray via amazon UK. Yes, without seeing it first, I have ordered it. I’m that loyal. And if it comes close enough here when it’s released in the US, I will so pay money to see it in the theater. 😛

AJ
August 24th, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Thanks, Laura!!!

Just saw the spoilery pics.

So what everyone gets to enjoy WT BUT ME, whatever…..

Amu
August 24th, 2010 at 11:02 PM

I saw WT! almost a most ago…Tony and Emily (so so so cute), Tony and Victor( so sweet)..uhuu…yehe..:-D

But I want a wide audience release for it in OZ land as well as the DVDs available as soon as they can get here. *crosses fingers*