Rupert Grint’s Wild Target To Be Released In Russia!

August 19th, 2010, 2:45pm–The lucky Rupert Grint fans in Russia will soon get to see him in Wild Target! According to this site Wild Target will be released on DVD on August 26th, two days after Rupert’s 22nd birthday! And not only that, but those who want to see the film before rushing out to purchase it on DVD, you’ll be able to watch it on Russian channel TNT on Monday August 23rd! (Don’t forget, that is also the same day that Cherrybomb will be released on DVD in the UK!)

You can view the Russian DVD cover art in our galleries here.

Thanks so much, Masha!

In Harry Potter related news, the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows image released yesterday has now been released in high-res. Thanks to Warner Bros. for sending it over! And you can view that imagine in our galleries here.

9 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s Wild Target To Be Released In Russia!"

TaoTao
August 19th, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Any time I get to see Rupert in high quality, I am always happy. :D Even if it’s blurry in the background Ron.

And congrats to Russian fans!! All you lucky guys seeing WT before us! I envy!

August 19th, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Does Russia have a Region 2 code?!

TaoTao
August 19th, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Apparently Region 5 (which I didn’t know they had more then 2 regions… learn something new every day!) is used by Russia according to this site: http://hometheater.about.com/cs/dvdlaserdisc/a/aaregioncodesa.htm

Masha
August 19th, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I know, Tao! I just can’t believe that I get to see WT so soon!

2bowsontheback
August 19th, 2010 at 3:13 PM

YAY!! So happy:) is Moscow included? And what is region 2,5?? I’m Russian, but I hv no idea..

August 19th, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Region 2 and 5 means the DVDs only work on DVD players going for that code.

Like, most of Europe has Region 2 DVDs and Players, so we can’t watch Region 5 DVDs on our players, and the other way around (Region 2 DVDs cannot be played on Region 5 players).

2bowsontheback
August 19th, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Ah, I see. And which cities fall under either category?

Amu
August 20th, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Ah! Ronpert! even if he is in background…who cares I only see him. :-)

And Congratulations to all RUSSIANS! WT is truly Awesome..I am sure you will agree with my assessment as soon as you see it.

TaoTao
August 20th, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Sorry 2bowsontheback, we’re sort of busy with next week and such. lol But I would assume that if the DVD is being released in Russia then it should be everywhere, not just one place.