Rupert Grint: Wild Target Playing At Border Mail Film Festival!

August 7th, 2010, 11:37 AM– Australian Rupert Grint Fans, your luck just keeps getting better and better. The Border Mail is hosting The Border Mail Albury-Wodonga International Film Festival, and Wild Target starring Rupert Grint, Bill Nighy, and Emily Blunt will be one of the films featured at the event. The film festival is scheduled to take place August 25th through September 5th. However, Wild Target will be showing the last evening on September 5th only.

You can take a look here for details! At the moment, tickets are unavailable, but if you missed out on seeing Wild Target at the Melbourne International Film Festival this is another great opportunity to do so! And stay tuned because staffers Amulya and Tania went to see Wild Target at the Melbourne International Film Festival, and we are sure they have plenty to share about their experience!

And if you’ve missed it, we now have screencaps of the entire Cherrybomb film, which we reported here! Checking out Malachy frame by frame is definitely something worth doing while waiting for the release of Fault Magazine!

Thanks, Ellie!

9 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Wild Target Playing At Border Mail Film Festival!"

AJ
August 7th, 2010 at 12:08 PM

See, I know why this keeps happening. For the past 2 months I’ve had a Koala Bear as my desktop pic. (I usually change it often, but I’m quite attached to my Koala Bear for it makes me smile *literally* and one day I thought that it was sick, cause it didn’t look as happy as usual, and it’s eyes looked a bit reddish around the rims and I was sad that day. But, the next day, it looked happy again…but that’s neither here nor there…)

ANYWAY, that’s it, I should change my picture to an oriole *Tao, I had to sing the letters to make sure I spelled it right* or a crab or something. This Australian reign MUST come to an end!!!!

August 7th, 2010 at 1:51 PM

ROFL @ AJ! That’s hilarious. I want it at a film festival here!!!

Maria
August 7th, 2010 at 2:43 PM

It has nothing to do with this News,but maybe you will read it here.
What happend with Rupertgrint.com/br? When I’m going on this Sites it’s written suspended.Does someone know?

August 7th, 2010 at 7:43 PM

@Maria, yeah, they had some issues with their server. They had alerted us. They are working on getting things back up though. *fingerscrossed*

August 8th, 2010 at 12:19 AM

I know I live in the same state but where the hell is Albury?

paxiel
August 8th, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Tania, Albury is a town on the border between NSW and Victoria – so if you live in Sydney it’s a helluva long way to go.

By the way guys, are any of the dates I sent in correct. Would kind of like to know….

August 8th, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Thanks Paxiel. Def not going. Watched it in Melbourne already.

paxiel
August 8th, 2010 at 1:24 AM

I wish I could go too, but I can’t for two reasons:

1. I’m going overseas for a month on Wednesday.

2. Like I said in my last post, it’s on the Victoria/NSW border which is just WAY too far to go for me.

Amulya
August 8th, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I cant go too…unfortunately..:-(
Albury is pretty far away from Melbourne and I dont drive too..Buts its ok I got to see it twice at MIFF so I am not complaining!