Rupert Grint: Vote Cherrybomb Into Theaters Again Plus More Blag!

Rupert Grint: Vote Cherrybomb Into Theaters Again Plus More Blag!July 27th, 2010, 2:06pm–We have just received word from the wonderful people behind Cherrybomb‘s marketing team in the UK about E4’s slackers vote out. Voting will be between two films, Rupert Grint‘s Cherrybomb and Alice Cooper‘s vampire spoof “Suck“. The winner will be played on the big screen on August 11th at all Picturehouse cinemas. So if you didn’t get the chance to see it in theaters in the UK, or you did and want to see it again, you can now help get it back out there for you and the rest of the fans before the official August 23rd UK DVD release. You can vote here at E4’s website. Unfortunately it seems to only be opened to UK residents so the rest of us can’t help out, but we hope all the lucky folks in the UK work on it so everyone can see Cherrybomb again before it’s official DVD release!

In other Blag news, as you know, Rupert Grint will be featured in the latest edition from his 2009 photoshoot with them. We have just received word from the lovely Sarah Edwards that he will also be featured in the Passion and Patience exhibition.

Unfortunately none of these images are allowed to make their way onto our site, so we ask you do not use them in forum signatures, avatars, etc. We apologize, but those are the rules! However you can view them here. These are great images that originally made it into Rupert’s Blag issue. You can view the press release here.

32 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Vote Cherrybomb Into Theaters Again Plus More Blag!"

Amulya
July 28th, 2010 at 11:53 AM

And Rupert in an Exhibition! This is Great.
Our Man is going places. Could’nt be happier for him. 🙂

Btw, one of the shows of Wild Target being featured at the Melbourne International Film Festival is sold out. And the other is on the way to being sold out.

Any fans here that are going to any of these shows.. do let us know at staff@rupert-grint.us. We can have an ICM meet up.

Let us know,
Thanks 🙂

Anna
July 28th, 2010 at 12:00 PM

it’s only the 2august. The 6 is not yet sold out.

July 28th, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Kristen, the blag edition you are ordered went on sale July 20th, and this is only July 28th. If you’re in another country, then there is no way that it would arrive in 8 days time (with Sunday having no mail). You can still e-mail them if you’re wondering if they received your order, but remember there is no way it would arrive in time. It’s going to take more than a week. 🙂

Kristin M.
July 28th, 2010 at 12:04 PM

@Amulya, sure you can email me the address. I don’t know if you’re going to read this, but my email address is HermioneNronshpr@aol.com. I clicked the contact Blag magazine link, and it gave me 1 email address, and I got an email back saying the volume of emails they are receiving is huge, and it might take a while. Then, I tried to email them through the address they gave me at paypal, and it said it does not exist. I hope the one you give me works…

Kristin M.
July 28th, 2010 at 12:06 PM

OMG, are you serious? I thought it was on sale already! Wow, I feel absolutely stupid right now. I guess I should have checked when it goes on sale. Now, I don’t have to worry about it.

@Amulya, never mind about the email address

nightowl
July 28th, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Hi all,
who are not a UK resident and would like to vote: just enter a valid UK post code 😀
I entered SG14 1HH as postal code and Notting Hill as nearest cinema and my vote was accepted, in spite of my German e-mail-address!

Anna
July 28th, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Yeah but I think they can see who’s voting. As it’s say on the rules they can cancel voting if they are not vlid or if you vote several times and this kind of stuff. So maybe you think you voted and they didn’t count your vote.

Guuuuhhh! I hate when they do that,make as much complicated a thing easy as voting! :/

jo
July 28th, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Ordered my Blag, Beastie Boys and Rupert together in one magazine. What more could a gal ask for???? Maybe me sitting in between the BB’s and Rupert. oh well!

July 29th, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Lol, Nightowl. I did the same!! 😀 So now you know, if they ask you, I’ve moved from Spain to Greenwich XD

dead-ced-dead
July 29th, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Are we sure it will accept these as valid?

I mean, some websites might cross check everyone who sent in a vote.

I guess it doesn’t matter in the end though, it’s worth a shot.

July 29th, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Lol, don’t worry, Dead-Ced-Dead. They just asked for a postal code, not for a specific address, so I don’t think they are going to pay me a visit in my fake Greewich home to check I live there XD

Anna
August 3rd, 2010 at 6:19 PM

@Bonnieradcliffe No but they can see where you live with your IP address. 😉

@ dead-ced-dead well not sure at all as in the rules page it say they can unvalid some votes.

« Older Comments