Rupert Grint: Vote Cherrybomb Into Theaters Again Plus More Blag!

Rupert Grint: Vote Cherrybomb Into Theaters Again Plus More Blag!July 27th, 2010, 2:06pm–We have just received word from the wonderful people behind Cherrybomb‘s marketing team in the UK about E4’s slackers vote out. Voting will be between two films, Rupert Grint‘s Cherrybomb and Alice Cooper‘s vampire spoof “Suck“. The winner will be played on the big screen on August 11th at all Picturehouse cinemas. So if you didn’t get the chance to see it in theaters in the UK, or you did and want to see it again, you can now help get it back out there for you and the rest of the fans before the official August 23rd UK DVD release. You can vote here at E4’s website. Unfortunately it seems to only be opened to UK residents so the rest of us can’t help out, but we hope all the lucky folks in the UK work on it so everyone can see Cherrybomb again before it’s official DVD release!

In other Blag news, as you know, Rupert Grint will be featured in the latest edition from his 2009 photoshoot with them. We have just received word from the lovely Sarah Edwards that he will also be featured in the Passion and Patience exhibition.

Unfortunately none of these images are allowed to make their way onto our site, so we ask you do not use them in forum signatures, avatars, etc. We apologize, but those are the rules! However you can view them here. These are great images that originally made it into Rupert’s Blag issue. You can view the press release here.

32 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Vote Cherrybomb Into Theaters Again Plus More Blag!"

July 27th, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Gah. He’s gorgeous! The Blag photos were some of my favorite over the past two years. 🙂

And I hope all UK residents vote for Cherrybomb!!! 🙂

Jo
July 27th, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I agree I love Blag too!!!!!! Getting my new Blag with Rupes and BB’s. can’t wait till it comes in! Big congrats to Sarah and Sally!

Laura
July 27th, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Ohh a clear shot of the cover picture!!!!!! YEAH GIVE ME THAT SMIRK!

July 27th, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I was thinking that too, Laura. No ‘blag’ title covering up his beautiful face. 😀

Anna
July 27th, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Well I think it’s not for UK resident because I voted for Cherrybomb.

dead-ced-dead
July 27th, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I voted. I also checked out exactly how many Picturehouse cinemas in the UK, and if it were to win it’ll be in about 30 more screens, roughly.

July 27th, 2010 at 4:20 PM

I thought it was because of the things you had to fill out… there is stuff I had no idea about. lol

Anna
July 27th, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Well don’t we have just to click on Nay or yay or whatever?!?

July 27th, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Where is this at Anna? All I saw was this: http://www.e4.com/fileuploads/16c10ab84e3905da5d8283164a7a2961/participate.e4 – and you had to be a Slackers Club member or something…

Anna
July 27th, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Gosh! Have to make a new twitt on the cb one. I thought the voing was that! http://www.e4.com/video/blqeU1ZUQCLD7asXwuYZF/play.e4 but I don’t see anywhere “Only UK resident”.

Guuuhhhh

July 27th, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Hah! You know, I swear the document said slacker members only… :\

Anna
July 27th, 2010 at 7:04 PM

What’s tricky is the postcode and Nearest cinema! Mmmmmmhhhh let me check google first! lol

dead-ced-dead
July 27th, 2010 at 7:30 PM

It’s not as simple as clicking Yay or Nay. Go to the front page of the site and work your way through there.

Anna
July 27th, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Yeah thanks, that’s why I was joking about the nearest cinema as I don’t live in UK. lol Hope people will vote it’s a bit “complicated”.

July 27th, 2010 at 7:45 PM

It is complicated… I thought it wasn’t that simple as that’s not what was in the document about it sent to us. lol

dead-ced-dead
July 27th, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Yeah, the website could be a whole lot clearer.

Mia
July 27th, 2010 at 10:43 PM

it was simple
you just go on sign in and vote
what could be simpler?
And you can get a free newsletter if you want
and it seems as if Cherry Bomb is winning btw
finally saw it
it’s worth seeing

July 28th, 2010 at 2:34 AM

But you don’t have to enter your email address and register, right?? They just ask you for your name, postcode, nearest Picturehouse cinema and finally they ask if you are a member of the Slackers Club or not.

I just did it and put that I’m not a member of the club, but my vote was still submitted (or so says the page). I lied a little bit about the postal code, because it would have been a little weird to sumbmit one from Spain, and I was not willing to look for all 19 Picturehouse cinemas in Google Maps to check the distance between every single one of them and my house to know which is the NEAREST to my home XD So I picked the Greenwich Picturehouse cinema and put that I have the same postal code instead 🙂 Lol, I know, I’m bad!! XD

Kristin M.
July 28th, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Speaking of Blag: You know how you said Rupert will be featured in the new issue of Blag (I think volume 3, issue 2), well, I ordered mine on the 14th and still haven’t received it, and one of their emal addresses from paypal is wrong and they never emailed me. Has anyone who commented ordered the magazine a long time ago and never gotten their issue yet? I have within 45 days from when I ordered it to file a complaint, and if I don’t get it by the 30th day, I’m doing that. That’s $20 I could use back in my pockets!

Wow, Rupert in an exibition, wonderful!

Amulya
July 28th, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Hey Kristin…I can email you the Blag subscription email address and you can let them know of your transaction details and maybe then they can help you. Is that Ok?

With Blag, we never had any problems and they are very prompt with replies to customers and I am sure they will sort it out for you. So look out for an email from me or one of the other staffers.

We at ICM try out our level best to help you and also give options that are viable to you. But sometimes thats all we can do. Hope you understand.

Thanks,