Rupert Grint: Updates from Barmy to Barcelona Rally!

Rupert Grint: Updates from Barmy to Barcelona Rally!July 18th, 2010, 7:34am– As we reported just a few hours ago, Rupert Grint and his mates Oliver and James Phelps are currently participating in the Barmy to Barcelona Rally to raise money for RNLI.

With only one more day to go, there is also a lovely clip of Rupert and the twins explaining what they are up to, which you can see here! They are dressed perfectly!

And if you want to support RNLI, too, you may do so via this fundraising page of “The Salty Sea Dogs”!

Update: And here are the official press release and another picture of the Salty Sea Dogs and their Lifeboat!

And, as things were too busy yesterday for us all, a happy belated birthday to Ice Cream Man, as the site turned 6 years old yesterday! 😀

15 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Updates from Barmy to Barcelona Rally!"

Amu
July 18th, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Awww…They look so cute!
It is great that they are partaking in this Rally!

Happy 6th Birthday ICM! 🙂

Rosa
July 18th, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Are they in Spain??OMGG!! I want to cry…why do I live so far away from Barcelona : (

AJ
July 18th, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I will say that must be the cool thing about Europe. The time it will take you to travel from state to state here, you’re in another country.

However, the money situation must be a pain…hehehehe.

Best of luck, gentlemen!!!

AJ
July 18th, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Oh my gosh, they have a donation page, I’m going to donate something.

Louise
July 18th, 2010 at 11:24 AM

With this hair you finally ca tell the twins apart- good thing- they’re having fun and it helps other people!

nightowl
July 18th, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Happy 6th Birthday ICM! 🙂

Anna
July 18th, 2010 at 2:10 PM

@Louise! Ahaha! I still can’t LOL!

Kristin M.
July 18th, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Happy 6th Birthday, ICM! For the sake of EVERYTHING right in the world, please let me spam this!

DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS LOSING TO ROBERT PATTINSON FOR HELLO MAGAZINE’S HOTTIE OF THE MONTH. PLEASE, IF YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER AND LOVE OR LIKE DANIEL RADCLIFFE, OR HATE ROBERT PATTINSON, VOTE RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN VOTE EVERY 10 MINUTES. WE DON’T NEED PATTINSON WINNING THIS. DAN WAS IN THE LEAD FOR OVER 2 WEEKS UNTIL NOW. PLEASE VOTE FOR DAN, VOTE FOR HARRY POTTER!’

By the way, isn’t it a bad sign when they keep moving a movie’s release date around?

Anna
July 18th, 2010 at 3:30 PM

@Kristin it isn’t bad, it happen all the time.

Louise
July 18th, 2010 at 3:43 PM

@Anna: You because James has his normal brown hair and Oliver is ginger.

Anna
July 18th, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Ok thanks! Couldn’t remember who degingered his hair! 🙂

July 23rd, 2010 at 8:03 AM

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY, ICM!! 😀 A bit belatedly, but anyway…

Steven Seagull, lol!! XD

ronhlqtb
November 20th, 2011 at 11:42 AM

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

holy cow
June 2nd, 2012 at 5:12 PM

With the whole thing which appears to be developing inside this area, your opinions tend to be relatively refreshing. Having said that, I am sorry, but I do not subscribe to your whole theory, all be it stimulating none the less. It appears to everybody that your remarks are not completely validated and in fact you are yourself not really thoroughly certain of the point. In any event I did enjoy looking at it.

indonesia gaul pake macavila
June 22nd, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks