Rupert Grint’s Wild Target in French gets a DVD cover preview!

July 17, 2010, 2:37 PM — There is so much Rupert Grint news coming your way and we are excited to share  it all with you. Firstly, We have just received a preview of the DVD cover of the French version of the British comedy Wild Target starring Rupert Grint, Bill Nighy and Emily Blunt.

It has the French Movie Poster on the front as well as a lovely shot of Rupert on back of the cover. The DVD cover on the back also says about extra  features like “40 min Making of Featurette” and “Deleted Scenes commented by Jonathan Lynn” .  Any futher details with regards to the  DVD, we will surely let you know. Just keep checking for updates here.

Here is the preview of the Wild Target French DVD cover-

Thanks Laura for the tip.

We have a behind-the-scenes photo the cast of Wild Target. It shows Rupert Grint with this co-stars Bill Nighy and Emily Blunt with Sammy the cat.  It looks like that the cat had a role to play in the movie because this is what the owner of the cat has to say about this picture in her email to us.

“I took it on my mobile after Sammy’s last scene, it was just a spur of the moment thing.  Sammy was died pink by a dog groomer friend of mine.They used the animal dye that they dye poodles and the such with. He was good as gold but he remained white with a tinge of pink for about 6 months
after! lol I kept sending him out in the rain! “

We want to sincerely THANK  the owner of the cat, Tina for sharing her  lovely memories with us.  The picture is in our galleries here.

We welcome all fans to share any such pictures or personal experiences that you have of Rupert Grint , behind the scenes with us. Just email us at staff@rupert-grint.us.

In other news, we have heard that the release date for Wild Target in the US has been moved forward from its original October date to a later date sometime in November. We still have not received official confirmation but we will keep you informed as soon we get any updates on this.

13 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s Wild Target in French gets a DVD cover preview!"

Laura
July 17th, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Yay for those extras!!! (if only we got bloopers, maybe on the UK one)

And shit pushed back for the US as well?

*loves Sammy/Snowy*

Amulya
July 17th, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Yay! 🙂

Cute Kitty! Rupert looks adorable as usual.

The French will probably get the DVD before the movie prolly releases in Australia. Karo, I am going into a depression again!

I am excited abt the “Extras”.
*Which means More Tony* 🙂

July 17th, 2010 at 2:47 PM

The movie that gets pushed back is what Wild Target should be known as. I swear even the French release date was changed a few times.

Anna
July 17th, 2010 at 2:55 PM

When is the last time when a rupert’s movie hasn’t been postponed?!?

July 17th, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Well, so far so good on Deathly Hallows! LOL

July 17th, 2010 at 3:12 PM

France is close to here. 😀

*offtowatchCBagain*

OMG
July 17th, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Rupert with a baby!! http://i30.tinypic.com/29fv0yb.jpg he is soooo cute OMGOMG!!!
know i cant imagine him with rose and hugo…can´t wait!!

French
July 17th, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Hi ! I’m french, and i wnt just say than Wild Target wasnt Out in every theathers in France.
Just about 130 cinmas show it, s I couldn’t watch this.

Maybe you don’t care but, i’m a bit bored xD ^^

Sam
July 17th, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Ha! Baby! I would love for Rupert to hold my baby. Although, she looks quite a bit like him, and the paparazzi might draw the wrong conclusions.

And holy cow that’s a big baby!

paxiel
July 18th, 2010 at 5:54 AM

When was this photo taken?

And did anyone else notice the scar on the baby’s forehead?

Kristin M.
July 18th, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Oh. Lord. I do NOT want to have kids, EVER. Seeing Rupert with that baby makes me feel warm inside, and it makes some part of me very sick. I’m sure all of us girls have dreamed of what it would be like if we ever married Dan, Rupert or Tom Felton. Dan said he wants tons of kids, so that daydream stopped. Rupert has a big family, yet he seems like the lazy type to not want kids, but since he has a huge family, he might like the idea…

Hell, I don’t want kids, but if for some reason Rupert and I are meant to be (don’t we all love to dream), then I’ll be willing ot have 15 kids with him.

Kristin M.
July 18th, 2010 at 8:54 AM

BTW, I think Rupert’s one of the most underrated actors of our generation, but if he wants to really be taken as a serious actor, he needs to come over here and do some Amerian movies that get a huge worldwide release.

That’s the HP cast’s problem. They had to spend 10 months out of the year filming, so they didn’t have time to do a large budget movie. I hope now that Harry Potter’s done, Rupert will do bigger and better things. He can, most of the critics love him. The HP cast’s rating on rottentomaotes.com are through the roof!

Alexandra
July 18th, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I’m very very very Happy to read it OMG, I’ll buy it, still one in my collection !§!

Alexandra from France !§!