Rupert Grint And Oliver Phelps Rally For A Good Cause!

Rupert Grint And Oliver Phelps Rally For A Good Cause!July 17th, 2010, 4:52pm–This weekend Rupert Grint and his Harry Potter co-star Oliver Phelps along with a friend of theirs have decided to take on the world of Rally for a really good cause! They are driving for the charity RNLI which helps save lives on the water. They are the first response team to help and whom have saved more than 139,000 lives since it’s inception in 1939. If you would like to help donate you can find out how to by going to their official website here.

Meanwhile if you’re interested in following Rupert Grint and Oliver on their journey you can do so by going here which also posts a lot of pictures including two of Rupert Grint which can be found in our galleries here!

Good luck, boys!

12 Comments to "Rupert Grint And Oliver Phelps Rally For A Good Cause!"

July 17th, 2010 at 5:03 PM

That boy and his cars. 😀 You’re too cute! And good luck Oliver, Rupert and their friend Chris!!!

Anna
July 17th, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Hilarious! Some pics are very funny!

July 17th, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Rupert, just make sure you don’t follow a TomTom. You’ll end up in the wrong place for sure. (even if it stops talking to you). Ask Anna.

Someone really seems to enjoy not being bound to safe-play any longer now that HP is over… 😀

July 17th, 2010 at 5:18 PM

I was thinking the same thing, Karo! Er, not the TomTom thing, but that is a good point! But about him doing more “dangerous” things now that HP is over. Although I still haven’t seen that crazed hair thing he was thinking of doing after it was all over. Where is Rupert? We’re waiting. 😉

manda1
July 17th, 2010 at 8:17 PM

What crazed hair thing?

July 17th, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Oh, I just meant he’d do something different from his “Ron hair”.

manda1
July 17th, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I have a question of the baby he is holding in the pic what do you mean harry potter baby?

AJ
July 17th, 2010 at 9:21 PM

*sings*

“Baby you can drive my car.
Yes I’m gonna be a star.
Baby you can drive my car, and maybe I’ll love you.
Beep-beep, Beep-beep, yeah!
Beep-beep, beep-beep, yeah!”
~The Beatles

___

Manda1, she said Harry Potter Baby, cause the baby has a HP scar drawn in his forehead.

___

Ok, so you know this is on my list of things, right. I’m always behind, my last list included having a pic with Rupert AND having his say my name.

I forgot to ask him to say my name. I introduced myself, shook his hand, but I should have said “Can you repeat that back to me?” Hehehehe….
___

So, NOW I’ve got to go have a baby so I can ask him to hold it…..hehehehe.

*new list for Rupert*

1) Say my name.
2) Hold my baby.

manda1
July 17th, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Oh ok 🙂

Amu
July 17th, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Aj…LOLz! 😀

Yeah! A new hair-do is long overdue. Come on Rupert!
mabe we should start discussing about this in the forums, remember how anything we wanted to see from him came true whenever we did that in forums.

What say?

Mia
July 18th, 2010 at 12:02 AM

Agreed Amu
don’t care how long he keeps it as long as it’s off his face

AJ
July 18th, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I love his hair the way it is…especially, on Top Gear!!!

No hurries from me Rupert.

Rupert’s hair is LUSH!