Rupert Grint: New Photo From BBC’s Top Gear!

Rupert Grint: New Photo From BBC’s Top Gear!
July 7, 2010, 2:40 PM–As previously reported, Rupert Grint is scheduled to make an appearance on the UK’s popular car show, Top Gear on July 11th. It looks as if Rupert is tapping his appearance today, as you can see in our galleries courtesy of Williams F1 Team’s Twitter page. In this picture, you can see Rupert chatting with Formula 1 racecar driver, Rubens Barrichello. If you happen to run across any more pictures of Rupert at this tapping, let us know at staff@rupert-grint.us!

The official Cherrybomb Movie Facebook has launched a contest to win one of the T-Shirts Rupert Grint’s character Malachy wore in the film. The purple 2 button polo with white Titanic Leisureplex lettering was part of Malachy’s uniform in the movie. You can enter to win this t-shirt by uploading a picture of you and your best mate to the Cherrybomb Movie Facebook wall and tagging yourself. The best picture will be chosen as the winning entry. Who wouldn’t want a shirt that Rupert wore? Best of luck to those who enter!

Check out the Cherrybomb Movie Facebook for details!

Thanks, Malene

9 Comments to "Rupert Grint: New Photo From BBC’s Top Gear!"

Jo
July 7th, 2010 at 3:15 PM

It would be nice to have that shirt, but I don’t want them to wash it!

Brittain
July 7th, 2010 at 3:20 PM

I love the new photo of Rupes for TOP GEAR, he loves so delicious!!

Brittain
July 7th, 2010 at 3:21 PM

I think im gonna contact my friend Sara, she loves Rupes and she and i can take a pic together in our shirts and win!! the fact that Rupes wore it, OMG!!

Anna
July 7th, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Who gonna enter the contest?!? Well I think as a staffer hard to but good luck everyone and bog LOL at Jo, a smelly Rupert’s t-shirt, dream!! 🙂

AJ
July 7th, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I know. I feel like it’s one of those contest where employees and their families can’t enter. That’s why I said I quit until the contest is over. I WANT THAT SHIRT!!

*sheepishly wants to smell the shirt too*
____

I’ve been wanting Rupert on Top Gear for soooo long. I feel like when the announcement came, it was like a trace was lifted, because I’m sure he wasn’t able to do it before because those contracts they have to sign saying that can’t do stuff and get hurt.

Obviously, I’d never want Rupert to get hurt, but I really hope he clocked well and got high on that pole!!!!

Anna
July 7th, 2010 at 4:40 PM

I know Aj, I feel the same. Quit frustrating, we gave so much for that movie and at the end we will end up with nothing. 🙁

July 7th, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I was thinking that too, AJ. He probably couldn’t do this stuff because of the possibility of getting hurt. It’s right up Rupert’s ally, obviously, so… I can’t wait to see it! And I love the pic. He looks happy! 😀

Haha I want to enter the contest too. Dangnabit. 😛

manda1
July 8th, 2010 at 12:06 AM

When does the contest end?

NELE
July 8th, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Yeah – would be really cool to win this shirt. I’ll try it. ANd one last time football. I want to thank the German team for this wonderful WC. Every German love you!!! Your games were just amazing. And Spain was just … better.

So and now I’ll never talk about football anymore, promised!