Rupert Grint: German Cherrybomb trailer, DVD and BluRay information!

Rupert Grint: German Cherrybomb trailer, DVD and BluRay information!
June 20, 2010, 10:56 am– In the midst of Wild Target and Harry Potter, we have not forgotten about Rupert Grint’s film Cherrybomb!

Thanks to the German distributor Capelight we can exclusively share with you the German trailer (which is familiar, but you get to hear the trio’s German voices) here on the official Cherrybomb Youtube channel!

Additionally, they have updated their website with information about the Cherrybomb DVD and BluRay, including the extras being the trailer as well as interviews! Go here, and click on the Cherrybomb BluRay picture at the bottom, or on the slideshow once Cherrybomb comes up. 🙂
We also uploaded the Covers to our Gallery.

The German tagline can be seen on the DVD/BluRay cover as well:

“Zwei Jungs. Ein Mädchen. Lasst das Spiel beginnen”

Also, we have been informed that there will only be few „exclusive screenings“ for Cherrybomb in Germany, so don’t forget to check the site in the upcoming week, as we will have more information by then. And better clear your calenders for mid-July…

UPDATE:I forgot to mention this, but Capelight applied for a FSK 12 (that’s the German rating).

16 Comments to "Rupert Grint: German Cherrybomb trailer, DVD and BluRay information!"

June 20th, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Okay, we know the trailer, but the voice does sound different from Ron desite it being done by the same guy. Three cheers!

And it’sgood to have visual proof that we will get the DVD/BluRay 🙂

Anna
June 20th, 2010 at 11:21 AM

So weird to ear Rupert in German. Better than the french voice.

June 20th, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Well, his German voice is pretty cool. And it seems different from Ron, which is great as well. 🙂

Anna
June 20th, 2010 at 12:26 PM

I don’t know if it’s the same guy who is giving Ron and Ben voice but God. Awefull for DL, the same for Evie.

Monika
June 20th, 2010 at 12:59 PM

i don’t like the voices… at all. i’m going to wait until it’s released on DVD and watch it in english 😛

Louise
June 20th, 2010 at 1:39 PM

me neither! i especially don’t like luke`s voice. he sounds too old!

Roswitha
June 20th, 2010 at 2:35 PM

I´m so excited that i finally can watch CB in about 2 months !!!!

But it´s really weird to hear Rupert and the other two in german in this trailer.
I´m so used to their own voices, especially Rupert´s sexy voice. 🙂

So i orderd the dvd on amazon, wait until August and watch the english version. The german version is only useful for me should i have problems with the Belfast accent.

Woop_Feli
June 20th, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Finally! Can’t wait!
I don’t like the voices of Luke and Michelle. But Max did a pretty good job I think.

manda1
June 20th, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I preordered my dvd of CB a couple of weeks ago

Anna
June 20th, 2010 at 4:57 PM

German DVD means an other distributor than the UK one, final meaning?!? Maybe as for DL where the German version had more bonus than the UK one……

fleur
June 20th, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Rupert is sooooo cuuuuuuuute

Rose
June 20th, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I want it in America!
I need to learn about every other language so I can buy this DVD >/

manda1
June 20th, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Maybe a distributer will pick it up in the US soon because I can’t see it on my regular tv cause it will be region 2 but I can put it on my ipod but I want to be able to see it on a bigger screen

Rose
June 21st, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I have not seen it at all. I would go for putting on my iPod for now and just wait for the DVD then not seeing it at all while every other country gets it.

I think the’ll be giving the DVD to Alaska & Everyone in the Himalayas next.

:<

NELE
June 21st, 2010 at 10:44 AM

OK, I thought it would be the FSK 16 in Germany – because in the UK is was 15.
And finally: I have understand everything!!! Alles verstanden!!!
Can’t waitto see the movie finally. Mid-July- that’s when holidays start. I will be in Berlin then – there I will probably able to see it!!!
SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nightowl
June 21st, 2010 at 5:03 PM

The voice of Max sounds a lot better than in the HP movies. But it’s true – Lukes voice sounds much too old! Cant listen to it.
But I’ll buy the German DVD because it has the English version anyway and I must admit – at the premiere I didn’t understand all what they were talking because of their dialect. So I’m definitely going to enjoy the German DVD.