Rupert Grint: New Cherrybomb Clip And Directors Interview!

Rupert Grint: New Cherrybomb Clip And Directors Interview!May 21st, 2010, 1:15 AM-Our favorite directors Lisa Barros D’Sa and Glenn Leyburn recently appeared as guests on UK’s  Art Space discussing their debut film Cherrybomb and it’s cast Rupert Grint, Kimberley Nixon and Robert Sheehan. In addition to the interview we are lucky to get new clips as well showing Mr. Malachy looking hotter than ever! You’ll definitely enjoy this one. Thanks to Laura for uploading for us and we’ve conveniently added it to our you-tube channel here for you guys to watch! And screen-caps are available in our galleries here.

News might be a little slow but no worries we have some cool exclusives to come this summer so make sure to check in for the latest. 😉

24 Comments to "Rupert Grint: New Cherrybomb Clip And Directors Interview!"

Michelle
May 21st, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Finally, the fight scene! I’ve been dying to see it for so long! Love it!

Rose
May 21st, 2010 at 4:01 AM

…I wonder what it says about me that I’m turned on by Rupert cussing and being violent.

…oh my…and that wet white shirt…clinging to his chest..

mmmmm

. . .

!!!

uhh…right. Time for a cold shower….

suzeeq
May 21st, 2010 at 6:08 AM

Rupert wins my wet t-shirt contest. Hands down!!!!

Anna
May 21st, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Aawwwwww….Lisa and Glenn. They are such cuties those two.

Linda
May 21st, 2010 at 8:29 AM

OMG!!!! That was so hot. Too bad they cut that scene off before the kiss!

rachel
May 21st, 2010 at 8:36 AM

yes indeed…..rupert wins the wet t shirt contest for eveyone i think!i may have to watch it again just to be certain….with ice buckets at the ready! ;D

May 21st, 2010 at 11:37 AM

WET T-SHIRT! I love that Malachy gets all demanding here asking her if that’s what she is doing. You can tell Michelle sort of backs off her vixen persona at that point.

Anna
May 21st, 2010 at 12:10 PM

She always wanted Mal since the beginning but her need of attention get her first.

Kirstin
May 21st, 2010 at 2:11 PM

all i know is if he had a pool, i’d be pushing him in it constantly ;D

manda1
May 21st, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Rupert definitely won my wet tshirt contest!!! Damn all mighty is he hotter than hell!!!! I know I will definitely not survive this movie once I see it I know I can’t wait

manda1
May 21st, 2010 at 5:12 PM

To get this movie in my mailbox and the digital copy on my itunes and watch it like crazy!!! 🙂

AJ
May 21st, 2010 at 6:12 PM

*bashful* Yes, I too appreciate the extreme dampness of Mal’s shirt…

Per usual, I enjoyed watching the directors.

I also enjoyed getting my seeing Rupert ACT on!!!

However, I couldn’t help but to crack up at the random things, like…I’m watching the video and I see…”lightbulb?” then later on, I’m like, “cow?”

Hehehehehe….

But,. yeah, there is something very “Boom Chica, Wow, Wow” about that clip. And yeah, they always cut off the best part, yeah?

May 21st, 2010 at 7:20 PM

*drooooooooolllllllllsssssss* *_* The best clip yet!!

rachel
May 22nd, 2010 at 9:50 AM

the white tshirt is no accident!shame he cant wear it for the deathly hallows.i like the idea of him getting a bit mucky 2*slaps own wrist,then cheeks*

rachel
May 22nd, 2010 at 5:29 PM

just found myself in tescos wondering around vacantly.bought my man a white tshirt and some dark blue jeans…….i wonder why!it only occurred to me later on!

AJ
May 23rd, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Girl, I thought I was bad. I know at one point, I pondered the possibility of Ron and Harry wrestling in the lake. Or fighting, like another fight Mal and Luke has…

Although, it might not be as hot…..*shrugs*

May 23rd, 2010 at 6:10 AM

lol, maybe we should show the clip to the people behind the lake scene and say “Top THAT?!”

rachel
May 23rd, 2010 at 8:37 AM

i just cant imagine ron owning a white t shirt.i guess he could wear an old school shirt.we need all bases covered.we dont have a pool so im just gonna have to push my man into the bath,lol! xx

May 23rd, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Well, Rachel, I guess we can still have hope for the pond in DH…

AJ
May 23rd, 2010 at 11:15 AM

“Top THAT?!”
~Karo

WHY did you do that, now I’ve got the freaking song in my head….

Well, we have at least 2 opportunities with Wet!Ron, the pond and the lake.

I’ll take his red t-shirt wet (of course you, can’t see through it…bummer), heck, I’m good for a soaking wet Weasley Jumper….

Newer Comments »