Rupert Grint’s Wild Target: BluRay Release for Germany!

Rupert Grint’s Wild Target: BluRay Release for Germany!
May 17, 2010, 4:05 am – While we are all waiting impatiently for the exclusive Nylon pictures of Rupert Grint, news have come in about his upcoming film Wild Target, also starring the amazing Bill Nighy and the lovely Emily Blunt!

German fans will be happy to know that Wild Target will be available on BluRay disc on 9 December! If you cannot wait to get your hands on it, you may already pre-order it here on Amazon!

And we have also received word from the distributors today that Wild Target will definitely be released in France on 7 July 2010!

In the UK, the film will be out in exactly 32 days!

And don’t forget to sign up for the film’s soundtrack, available on 21 June. Clicky here.

Also, you might want to start following Wild Target on Twitter and Facebook to get all the latest news and updates.

15 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s Wild Target: BluRay Release for Germany!"

May 17th, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Das sind noch nicht mal mehr 7 Monate! *yippieeeeeeee*

And Tao, don’t you DARE saying anything about it being ME who made a BluRay post! lol

Woop_Feli
May 17th, 2010 at 4:51 PM

yeeeaaah!
Is it possible to watch bluray via laptop?

Linda
May 17th, 2010 at 5:10 PM

That’s my birthday!! Why can’t I be from Germany? Damn my American birth!! 🙂

Anna
May 17th, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Some good news, that’s cool.

May 17th, 2010 at 7:20 PM

LOL I’m excited because that means it’ll probably be released on Blu-Ray everywhere! *squee* Well, everywhere it’s being released in theaters. *sigh*

Cookimonstress
May 18th, 2010 at 12:22 AM

YAY!

May 18th, 2010 at 1:08 AM

So I guess I’ll have to buy a BluRay player at some point. Hm.

Trude
May 18th, 2010 at 1:41 AM

excellent news – can’t wait for December

TALLEY
May 18th, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Taps American foot here. Waits so not patiently for WT new for this region of the world.

Blue-ray can be played on a laptop if it says it can. If you don’t know, then I’d say your laptop can’t play Blue-ray.

rachel
May 18th, 2010 at 12:20 PM

it can also be played on a ps3….dont know about xbox.i reckon b4 everyone goes out and buys a blu-ray player,its worth looking at other things round the house(or something little brother/sister could lend)but then….i guess you may well want to watch more than once,haha! i have a laptop and a ps3 so hopefully if i can play wild target on one and cherrybomb on the other….no im not QUITE that nuts!

galadriel12
May 18th, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Grrrrrr, I don’t have a Blue-Ray player and I am not intending to buy one. I’m not Croesus. I can’t buy a new player for each DVD that comes out and that I want to watch just because they invent a new technology every other day and this technology equals everything else out.. Sooo, unless it comes out on DVD, no WT for me. Stupid distributors. Cutting their own turnover by limiting stuff like that to a certain technology.

May 18th, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Nah. They won’t get hurt by releasing in blu-ray. Honestly, they’ll most likely release it on both platforms any way. But the cool thing about blu-ray? Well, there are several. Most blu-ray releases have three DVDs: The blu-ray, the regular and a digital copy. Also you don’t have to replace your old DVDs because regular will play in it. Oh, and it’s REGION FREE! So we Americans can play this without region issues. 😀

I think blu-ray will be around for quite awhile. I mean, remember when everything was on VHS? I think throughout all the 80s and mid-90s was VHS. Then it was laser disc. Remember that? Big as a record! But then DVD immediately replaced that. And that was big until recently… Blu-Rays are also good because they’re not suppose to scratch and last forever.

The only thing they’re trying to sell now is all this 3D technology. It’s just a way to make money… if you’ve got the glasses, you don’t need the TV or player or anything like that!

galadriel12
May 19th, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Thanks, Tao. I didn’t Blue Rays are supposed to not scratch and Region free??? That sounds indeed good. Well, I got money for my b-day, so maybe I should cave in??? LoL. Sounds a bit like you’re advertising Blue Ray players. Do you receive percentage? 😀

But if what’s Joao says is true, then I’m on the good side for the time being anyway.

NELE