New Cherrybomb Clip Featuring Rupert Grint!

New Cherrybomb Clip Featuring Rupert Grint!May 8th, 2010, 5:01pm–We have a new clip for you from Cherrybomb. This one features Rupert Grint, Robert Sheehan and Kimberley Nixon in a scene that we have had glimpses of in various press junket interviews. This is the clip where Malachy asks for Michelle’s number. We get to see the beginning where Michelle first walks by the boys as they are hanging out at the Leisureplex and asks if they are going to the Life Boat. You can view it on our YouTube below:

In other news we have two pictures for you. Rupert has gone to the Isle of Man to cheer on his brother, James, in a rally there. There is a fan picture of him from Louise and you can view the picture in our gallery here.

Empire has also released a picture of Rupert and Simon Pegg posing where they both autographed it! You can also view that in our galleries here!

23 Comments to "New Cherrybomb Clip Featuring Rupert Grint!"

May 8th, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Haha I wish we could have had the ending to that scene…

Luke: I’m so going to fock her.
Malachy: Not if I get there first you’re not.

And do I spy a new haircut for Rupert? Hmm.

Jo
May 8th, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Why is that I can never get tired of this film. Rupert’s just super duper sexy in this movie. I can never ever say it enough! “Give us your number” has got to be one of my favorite lines in the film!

May 8th, 2010 at 5:30 PM

LOL I love how he is all forward and she looks at him… and he’s all sly with, “So in case we decide we can give you a ring”

Laura
May 8th, 2010 at 5:56 PM

“So if we do decide to go, we give you a shout or something..”

The way he says this…OMFG. THAT SOUND LIKE A TOTAL DIFFERENT PERSON.

Alexandra
May 8th, 2010 at 6:01 PM

OMG, I love this scene, excellent !ยง!

ari
May 8th, 2010 at 6:59 PM

He shaved!!

May 8th, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Yep Ari! They’re going to be filming the Epilogue soon so that makes sense. ๐Ÿ˜€ I swear his hair looks shorter too… maybe it’s just the wind. lol

Liz
May 8th, 2010 at 7:29 PM

His hair/hairline *does* look different in that fan picture, unless it is just the wind. You know, if I’m not mistaken, looks like they may have artificially receded his hairline (shaved it maybe?) – which would almost make sense, seeing as Book!Arthur is supposed to be at least partially bald, and even Mark WIlliams as Movie!Arthur has a receding hairline. It’s going to be really strange to see a more middle-aged Trio.

Linda
May 8th, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I’m soooo loving the accent in Cherrybomb!! He sounds so different every time I hear him. He does look a little different in the fan picture. I am still kind of hoping they have a sexy, longer haired Ron in the epilogue instead of a balding, too old looking one. I hope they realize that people don’t have to look old at 37-38. Just a little rougher around the edges!!

Anonymous
May 8th, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I think it’s just the wind. I’d have to see another pic.

May 9th, 2010 at 5:40 AM

Hiya folks! Hugs to everyone from Belfast City Airport! I have to leave Belfast, but HELL it rocked again! lol

Funny and great to randomly meet people you know at a street festival and at the cinema…

And Glenn, if you happen to read this, sorry for asking about Luke’s name ๐Ÿ˜‰ but we just HAD to know it…

That scene… urgh, don’t we all love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

NELE
May 9th, 2010 at 7:35 AM

I love this scene! Can’t wait to finally see the whole movie. But it’s quite hard to understand the Belfast accent.

suzeeq
May 9th, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Well aren’t we the smooth talker there, Malachy. hehehehe

As for the fan pic, I think it’s more the wind shifting his hair around more than anything.

I love the Empire pic. Two of my favorites guys in one pic. Who can ask for anything more. Saving!!! lol

TA
May 9th, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hi,
On the Empire picture what are the last two words Rupert uses? “Hey Empire Readers! all………..” Im just not able to make it out. Thanks!

Michelle
May 9th, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Man, is it me, but whenever he’s talking to her, he sounds all breathy and excited! I love the way he looks at her, it’s all bang-bang time in his eyes!

May 9th, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Ta, I believe it says ‘all the best’. ๐Ÿ™‚

MIchelle, YES! And there are times that he’s all high pitched with her… which I think was done on purpose too. RUPERT GRINT THE ACTOR! He’s so good at that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
May 9th, 2010 at 1:13 PM

i would love 2 b michelle,but i know from experience a guy that is keen and chases you a bit…..you probably wont fancy cos its 2 easy ;(.i go for the hideously unobtainable!

rachel
May 9th, 2010 at 1:20 PM

that was me btw,didnt mean 2 be anonymous,just 2 starry eyed 2 remember 2 log in!

AJ
May 9th, 2010 at 1:30 PM

It does look like it says, “All me Bob” or “All me Bor” or something.

I can’t even understand what I write have the time….

*totally remembers Daniel either signing his name to look like “David” or he did write David…”
*blinks*

May 9th, 2010 at 2:55 PM

LOL @ AJ I’ve looked and Dan’s sig looks like that apparently… all ‘David’ instead of ‘Daniel’. haha

Newer Comments »