New Cherrybomb Promotion Interview with Rupert Grint!

New Cherrybomb Promotion Interview with Rupert Grint!
April 28, 2010, 3:46 pm โ€“ With Cherrybomb out in UK theatres now, YouMakeTheMovies have now published their interview with Rupert Grint!
He talks about Cherrybomb, auditioning for Harry Potter, as well as his thoughts on movie piracy! You also get to see three short clips from Cherrybomb, one of them showing the demolishing of Malachyโ€™s fatherโ€™s car, and more from the phone chat!
You can watch the interview here!

Also, make sure to keep checking Glenn’s and Lisa’s blog! We were promised some updates in the next few days… ๐Ÿ™‚
And we keep checking back here for Part two of our interview with the Cherrybomb directors!

15 Comments to "New Cherrybomb Promotion Interview with Rupert Grint!"

April 28th, 2010 at 3:59 PM

“Malachy. Malachy McKinney!”

Jo
April 28th, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I can never grow tired of this stuff!

April 28th, 2010 at 4:06 PM

SUAVE!

Me likes Mr. McKinney! I would like to talk to him on the phone.

Anna
April 28th, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I just can’t believe they put HP scenes during he is talking!! I mean….we all know the movies!! Let us see Rupert.

Linda
April 28th, 2010 at 4:43 PM

I absolutely adore him. I love to hear him speak because he has such a sexy voice, but he really needs to stop saying “kind of” all of the time. I know it has to come from being nervous during interviews, so I still find it endearing…but enough already! ๐Ÿ™‚

rachel
April 28th, 2010 at 5:14 PM

linda- i totally agree.i find myself flinching because i know hes gonna say it again.its almost like if he avoids it in the first sentence and feels confident he will be fine.But once he has said it once he cant help saying it all the time.Poor babe ;( Mr Mckinney though…….he can ring me ANYTIME!)

Anonymous
April 28th, 2010 at 5:30 PM

i have to agree. it makes me not want to watch the interview all the way through. which sucks, because i love him.

April 28th, 2010 at 7:25 PM

that’s a bit harsh. i mean, rupert saying kind of is a nervous tick and is something that is hard to control. just like people stuttering and saying ummm. i think it’s harsh to not watch an interview because of it.

Jo
April 28th, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Rupert’s always been a little nervous during interviews. He use to not speak at all so I’d say after watching his interviews for the past 7 years he’s come a long way. He’s doing amazing. Keep up with good work Rupes. ๐Ÿ™‚

April 28th, 2010 at 10:09 PM

He just seemed really uncomfortable in these interviews. I wonder why? I mean, Nylon and Justin Lee Collins he seemed so relaxed and at ease. And it’s not like the interviews were *that* far apart…

talley
April 28th, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Oh, lots of people have “ticks” like saying like or okay as well. He probably doesn’t even know he’s doing it. He’s been saying since HBP too, or at least when I first noticed it. The important thing is he’s being interviewed by tons of people for a movie that was barely known outside of the Rupertverse. AWESOME

Linda
April 28th, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Ticks or not, I’ll watch his interviews because I adore him. I think it’s “kind of” cute when he does it, it just makes me feel nervous for him. He is so incredible that there is no need for him to be self conscience about anything, but I understand why he is. Of course, I’m on a fan web site for him, so I might be just a little biased! ๐Ÿ˜›

NELE
April 29th, 2010 at 11:58 AM

why d’you all complain about the “kinds of”s. i think it’s cute, too. and you can understand him better this way. i’m no native speaker and in contrast to other interviews i can understand everything he says this way, because it’s not this fast

Linda
April 29th, 2010 at 12:19 PM

See what I started? ๐Ÿ˜›
Believe me, I meant no disrespect. I love the guy. I have my own little quirks. That’s what makes him so real. I’ll swear an oath-

“I will never say another bad thing about him again, it was very selfish and disrespectful of me,,,so help me God!”

NOW…back to adoring Rupert! ๐Ÿ™‚

NELE
April 29th, 2010 at 12:31 PM

yeah! i love these whole interviews. i can’t wait until cherrybomb finally get a release date for germany.