Rupert Grint: Interview and New Cherrybomb Clip from The Independent!

Rupert Grint: Interview and New Cherrybomb Clip from The Independent!
April 22, 2010, 12:37 PM– And to continue with the news on Rupert Grint‘s film Cherrybomb, you may now watch another clip from the film which gives you a great idea of the friendship between Malachy and Luke (Robert Sheehan)!
Along with it comes a new interview in which Rupert talks about the film, the sex scene (again), and Harry Potter. He also mentions gaining confidence as an actor and talks about making friends as a celebrity.

You can read the interview here, and the clip is the one next to the last two paragraphs!

Update: Clip available on you-tube now. ( Some fans might not have picked up on it because of the accents, but Malachy does curse in this clip.. He says “Who the f—–k knows but she is seriously hot!”)

And don’t forget, Cherrybomb will be released in the UK tomorrow! πŸ˜€

UPDATE: ShadowsOnTheWall have published a review of Cherrybomb and praise Rupert’s performance:

β€œThe three young actors are strong enough to make this tension believable, although Grint is the only one who underplays it perfectly, creating an intriguingly sympathetic character. We can actually see what Michelle sees in Malachy, although what he sees in her is less clear.”

Read our collection of Rave Reviews on Cherrybomb here!

UPDATE:Check out previous posts as they have been updated with you-tube versions for you to easily watch. Also for the last Cherrybomb clips visit the CB you-tube channel and subscribe!

19 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Interview and New Cherrybomb Clip from The Independent!"

Laura
April 22nd, 2010 at 12:44 PM

When it rains it pours….

April 22nd, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Who knew there’d be a time when we’d think, “Wow… slow down.” LOL

Silvia
April 22nd, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Can’ t keep up and I love it…

April 22nd, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Shadows on the Wall has always been with the high praise when it comes to Rupert. I love them for it. πŸ™‚ And I agree that’s what makes Malachy so great and finally a guy who gets why Michelle would go for Malachy. I just disagree with making the love scene something special… it was because Malachy was good to her. A gentleman! She wanted it to be nice…

And Malachy sees Michelle as pretty, exotic, interesting… every boys dream. πŸ˜›

Jo
April 22nd, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Malachy cursing is so hot!

April 22nd, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Ancient rules of bagsie!

Laura
April 22nd, 2010 at 2:14 PM

GOD this officially the best week EVAH. Rupert interviews overload, CB clips, CB finally out, Wild target trailer, my 21st birthday on sunday which I’m going to celebrate by having a major shopping spree and a fun drink out with mates. GOD It feels good to be me right now!

Jo
April 22nd, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Laura that made me smile. You deserve a good birthday, you’ve been a big help to us sista so a big shot out to Ms. Laura! Have a drink for me!

Jo
April 22nd, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Actually thanks to all of the fans who help us, much appreciated.

April 22nd, 2010 at 3:04 PM

All you guys rock. πŸ˜€ And I’m so glad you’re going to have a great birthday, Laura. You’re getting extra special treats here with all the Rupert goodies. I envy you. πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
April 22nd, 2010 at 5:47 PM

so just to clarify Cherrybombs does have a distribution deal in the USA but just not a Release date yet? Right?

April 22nd, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Hmm. I don’t know quite how to answer… only that they are working on a deal. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon. πŸ™‚

AJ
April 22nd, 2010 at 8:28 PM

OMG, when I read the comments I was visiting my Grandmother and I was looking at my phone. She had company and they were talking, and I started squeeling and cracking up when Karo mentioned it was the Bagsied her scene. I was so loud, I scared them.

Karo, Jo…..ya’ll KNOW why I can’t deal with hearing that line without cracking the heck up. And it has nothing to do with Rupert or Robbie…..I can’t deal with it!!!!

Jo
April 22nd, 2010 at 8:43 PM

He he I know AJ!

LW
April 22nd, 2010 at 9:01 PM

gaaahhh!!!! This needs to come to the US or on video soon…. my lady bits can only take so much !!!!

AJ
April 22nd, 2010 at 9:21 PM

“He he I know AJ!”
~Jo

I can’t watch it, I CAN’T!!!! I get there and I just crack up. I can’t even listen to it, cause all I hear is “THAT!!!!”

Ahhh, man.

So I literally get to that point and stop the video, scroll past it and continue. It’s been ruined for me, *lmao*

*breaths deep and sighs*

It’s nothing do to with Rupert and Robbie at all, extraneous forces at work here…..

Jo
April 22nd, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I laugh because knowing what I know about you and your thing with that whole line.. And your impression is great too by the way AJ.

April 22nd, 2010 at 11:49 PM

I know what you mean, AJ… I so know it.
*rofl*

NELE
April 23rd, 2010 at 8:37 AM

I want to see this film!!! But ther’s still no German release date.
Love all these new scenes.