Rupert Grint Has Revealing New Interview In The Guardian!

Rupert Grint Has Revealing New Interview In The Guardian!April 22nd, 2010, 6:33pm–The whirlwind of interviews with Rupert Grint to promote Cherrybomb continue this time with The Guardian where Rupert has yet another revealing interview. In this one Rupert has new quotes on the sex scene, living at home, more on Harry Potter among other things!

About Cherrybomb sex scene: How did he go about practising that face? “It’s really hard,” he says. “It’s very hard to lose yourself in the moment and just kind of get absorbed by it because there’s always going to be a big fat guy nearby holding a boom.”

About Harry Potter and Alan Rickman: “I remember being quite surprised when they said I was going to get paid for it, so [money] has never really been much of a motive,” he says. “I never really knew who I was working with either – like Alan Rickman, all these huge people who I really respect now. Back then I thought they were just some old people.”

You can read the entire interview here!

29 Comments to "Rupert Grint Has Revealing New Interview In The Guardian!"

Laura
April 22nd, 2010 at 6:59 PM

How lolz is that quote about the older cast? Hahah I love this guy. And he’s never taken the train by himself?!

TaoTao
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:00 PM

LOL Rupert I adore you!

Anna
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:09 PM

His BJ face is perfect! HA!!

Rose3
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:14 PM

wow! check out all these interviews! i don’t know what to say other than, it’s been a real treat. i just read this one, and i just think there is this really endearing innocence about him. πŸ™‚

Jo
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:19 PM

I agree about the innocence. Either that or he is still holding back on those interviews. He doesn’t seem too comfortable being asked the girl questions but then again his print interviews always end up being more telling so part of me thinks its just nerves and he isn’t as innocent as we think. I am still a bit torn though. He’s a hard one to figure out. Robbie on the other hand, LMAO. So predictable.

Cookimonstress
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:22 PM

I LOLed at that last sentence in the article! πŸ˜€ This was a great interview.

Anna
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:24 PM

@cookiemonstess I litterally cracked up!!! LMAO!

Rose3
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:30 PM

^ oh yeah i noticed his hesitation about the girl/love life questions. he’s probably trying to keep that part of his world private. more power to him. πŸ™‚
i think he is just innocent about handling his life, like he’s been saying during these interviews. that’ll change with time, since hp is coming to an end soon. πŸ™‚

Rose3
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:35 PM

another thing, i just saw the interview where they asked who he’d like to be his leading lady….. this has been asked a few times now, but he never answers it. lol, i’d really like to know though. just saying. πŸ™‚
o. t. – he has a DONKEY? loved his shirt in the GMTV interview, and did i spy new shoes? πŸ™‚

AJ
April 22nd, 2010 at 8:16 PM

I know one person who must be ECSTATIC after reading that interview…

Jo
April 22nd, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Really AJ? Hmm….

NathΓ‘lia
April 22nd, 2010 at 8:21 PM

“There’s always going to be a big fat guy nearby holding a boom.” HUHSAUSHAUSHUH I can’t imagine how weird this scene was! “Back then I thought they were just some old people.” I can’t believe he said that! HUASHUSHUASHUSHU He’s so… Oh! And I’m so proud of him! Those reviews from Cherrybomb always talking great things about him! Oh, God πŸ™‚

euge
April 22nd, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Is the Brazilian woman Lily? OMG!!! She is famous lol

AJ
April 22nd, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Oh yeah the donkey, a DONKEY….

*says Donkey like Shrek*

April 23rd, 2010 at 12:06 AM

lol, he can’t get a train! Oh god, Rupert, join me on a trip to Beaune and you’ll get a crashcourse!

Rose
April 23rd, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Lilly must be over the moon. Shes is SOO talented.

I think Rupert is very sweet but he can be just as UNinnocent as Daniel Radcliffe but he is more comfortable sharing that part of himself with the people close to him. His friends most likely.

To all my moms friends, I am the sweetest angel that has ever graced their presence but all my friends know how ridiculously dirty my mind is and I cuss like a sailor.
I’m innocent when I need to be.
Rupert’s a guy and I’m sure he isn’t as innocent as he showing us he is.

I don’t care about how innocent he is, as long as he is still sweet and lovable.

April 23rd, 2010 at 1:22 AM

He mentioned Lilly!! πŸ˜€ YAAAAAAY!! Congrats, Lily!! πŸ˜‰

francaise3/Marite
April 23rd, 2010 at 1:25 AM

LOL at the train thing! πŸ˜€ Amazing!

Laura
April 23rd, 2010 at 1:59 AM

CHERRYBOMB IS OFFICIALLY IN UK THEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose