Rupert Grint Reveals New Details About First Sex Scene!

Rupert Grint Discusses His First Sex Scene in New Interview!
April 21, 2010, 8:32 pm—In a new interview with the Mirror.co.uk Rupert Grint is interviewed and asked again about the sex scene he has to do in his film Cherrybomb with co-star Kimberley Nixon. This time we get loads more information and details about his feelings and Kim’s feelings as well as Rupert’s family and how badly they were waiting to see it!

Excerpt:

He reveals film bosses gave him a preview DVD of Cherrybomb, which dad Nigel and mum Joanne were desperate to watch with their famous film star son. What neither of them knew was that it featured Rupert’s first X-rated nude scenes.

“Filming it was a really nerve-wracking experience but the worst bit was watching it with my parents,” he confesses.

“It was agonising. The scene’s quite tastefully done but it’s not the sort of moment you really want to share with your mum and dad. When the scene arrived we all sat there not really saying anything. Afterwards nobody talked about it, which was kind of a relief.”

View the entire article via the Mirror.co.uk here.

10 Comments to "Rupert Grint Reveals New Details About First Sex Scene!"

April 21st, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Poor Rupert. Hell, sometimes I get uncomfortable watching sex scenes in movies with my parents… can’t imagine watching my OWN sex scene with my parents! LOL

Anna
April 21st, 2010 at 8:56 PM

LMAO!!! My gosh even can’t imagine that! How ackwarding. (is that a word?)

suzeeq
April 21st, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Can we all say AWKWARD!!!! lol Ugh, I would have just died.

AJ
April 21st, 2010 at 9:45 PM

This reminds me of when I did a play, and I had to suduce two older guys in the play. Guh, Mommies aren’t supposed to know that you would even know how to act that kind of stuff out, hehehehehe…..

April 22nd, 2010 at 12:26 AM

lol, oh, poor Rupert!!!

So he’s not showing his scripts to his parents but deciding aaaaall on his own. 🙂

*imaginesAJseducing2guys* My parents are pretty liberate, so I’m alright watching sex scenes with them.

Staff, got a cool suprise for you – check email!!! 😀 *isallhyper*

Michelle
April 22nd, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Oh man, I can’t imagine witnessing that with my parents! Poor Rupert. And apparently, poor Nigel and Jo, as well. lol

“I know some people are going to ­criticise the use of drugs in the film but, as I get older, I’m naturally going to do more of these adult roles.”

You tell’em, boy! Go get those roles, and forget the ney-sayers.

Rosa
April 22nd, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Poor Rupert!! I can imagine the situation, hehe
I wouldn’t like to see a scene like that with my parents…it have to be so weird!

galadriel12
April 22nd, 2010 at 10:11 AM

LoL. I can so imagine that scene in the Grint’s living room. Jo and Nigel like “Do not look at Rupert. Do not look at each other. Look nowhere really. Just pretend this did not happen. There is not a scene of our little boy half naked getting a bj on the screen for the whole world to see. No. No. No. Did not happen”

MINDI
April 22nd, 2010 at 10:49 AM

This article just popped up on People Magazine’s website! http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20363085,00.html
The more publicity the better! Maybe this will help a US release…Can’t help but hope!

Nathália
April 22nd, 2010 at 12:29 PM

HUHSAUSHUSHAUSHAUS So funny! All I can do is imagine the scene! Well, it’s great to see that he’s making his decisions by himself! And I have to say that I’m going mad with so much news!