Rupert Grint: Exclusive Interview with ES Magazine!

Rupert Grint Exclusive Interview with ES Magazine!
April 16th, 2010, 9:30am–We just revealed that Rupert Grint and his co-stars Robert Sheehan and Kimberley Nixon will be honored at a private screening for the release of their upcoming film Cherrybomb this coming Monday in London! Well now as promised we have those updates.Β  UK’s ES Magazine not only will be in attendance but they have published a new exclusive interview with Rupert along with a new photo and a fresh new interview with even more facts revealed that you’re all going to adore!! Rupert talks about supporting his Cherrybomb co-star Kimberley Nixon by attending her show for “Girl with the Pearl Earring and dishes out on guilty pleasures, what he would have put on his tomb-stone one day and the most romantic place in London! πŸ˜‰

Question? What advice would you give a tourist? Rupert replies

Take A-Z: I get lost everywhere I go!

The scan is clear to read so check out the rest of the interview by clicking the scan below!

We’ve also added scans from Rupert’s latest interview with The Independent which can also be viewed in our galleries here.

The Independent, ES Magazine andΒ  InStyle.co.uk (click link for mini feature on CB!) have all been invited and will be in attendance to cover the Cherrybomb screening on Monday so look out for loads more press and interviews and coverage coming your way soon!

Updates: We’ve also been informed that they have published this interview online
here.

28 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Exclusive Interview with ES Magazine!"

April 16th, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Camden rocks. And true, the Thames is very romantic.

But JOHNNY! πŸ˜€ *lovesthat*

Come on, do a Burton film together… PLEASE!!!!!

jenn
April 16th, 2010 at 5:29 PM

i really like this interview….

they ask interesting questions, not ones that all interviewers ask.
I love his answers! They were all awesome!!

Laura
April 16th, 2010 at 5:48 PM

OMFG what awesome answers!! Johnny Depp, he loves UP (like me y’all!!) and awww he went to see Kimberley’s play!

Amber
April 16th, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I just love this man, so much.

Jo
April 16th, 2010 at 7:28 PM

I love the photo too, sorta cocky in a way!

April 16th, 2010 at 9:28 PM

I blame James and the Giant Peach for my willingness to step on spiders. I mean, have you read it? I read it and was convinced that spiders would grown in size and come after me! So I step on them all, use spider killer spray… whatever I can!!! The only time I leave them alone is if they’re outside because they’re allowed to be out there. πŸ˜›

I love that photo too Jo. I love that whole shoot!!!

Ky
April 17th, 2010 at 12:05 AM

I know I’m a day behind, but I just read this and I AM FREAKING OUT RN!!!! Interviews like this make me love Rupert even more and realize how much we have in common!! I loooove Antique Roadshow, I get lost all the time too, UP MADE ME CRY TOO, Arcade fire are amazing and from my country!! I’m not afraid of spiders at all but thats good cos I can protect him from them πŸ˜‰

AJ
April 17th, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I wasn’t around yesterday, but I knew about the interview. When I read the part about Johnny Depp, I was soooo excited, like Rupert’s on the same wave length as we are….

Man, may John Waters write a completely crazy and wonderful script and before he works with Burton, Rupert decides to follow in Johnny’s footsteps and be in a John Waters movie….*squeezes temples and does some of that Firestarter’s dad mind trickery stuff*
___

His thoughts about his headstone, moved me. I think a lot about how your entire life is broken down to a mere – *dash* birth date – death date. I always think a lot about obituaries and stuff, but that’s neither her nor there…..

« Older Comments