Rupert Grint: Exclusive Interview with ES Magazine!

April 16th, 2010, 9:30am–We just revealed that Rupert Grint and his co-stars Robert Sheehan and Kimberley Nixon will be honored at a private screening for the release of their upcoming film Cherrybomb this coming Monday in London! Well now as promised we have those updates.  UK’s ES Magazine not only will be in attendance but they have published a new exclusive interview with Rupert along with a new photo and a fresh new interview with even more facts revealed that you’re all going to adore!! Rupert talks about supporting his Cherrybomb co-star Kimberley Nixon by attending her show for “Girl with the Pearl Earring and dishes out on guilty pleasures, what he would have put on his tomb-stone one day and the most romantic place in London! ;)

Question? What advice would you give a tourist? Rupert replies

Take A-Z: I get lost everywhere I go!

The scan is clear to read so check out the rest of the interview by clicking the scan below!

We’ve also added scans from Rupert’s latest interview with The Independent which can also be viewed in our galleries here.

The Independent, ES Magazine and  InStyle.co.uk (click link for mini feature on CB!) have all been invited and will be in attendance to cover the Cherrybomb screening on Monday so look out for loads more press and interviews and coverage coming your way soon!

Updates: We’ve also been informed that they have published this interview online
here.

28 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Exclusive Interview with ES Magazine!"

Silvia
April 16th, 2010 at 9:41 AM

WHY can’t I find a favourite answer in the ES interview? I love,love,love this guy. And his hero,who’s mine too.

rachel
April 16th, 2010 at 9:57 AM

who said you were supposed 2 kill spiders anyway?i guess if your petrefied you dont wanna scoop them onto a magazine and put them out the window.poor rupe.he could always ‘stupify’ the little feckers,or do some other spell,lol!

galadriel12
April 16th, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Kill spiders?? I have others kill them for me, THAT’s how scared I am of them. LoL

I love the Buzz. It’s so exciting. Rupert gets more and more attention of his own. Finally. Long overdue and well deserved. :D

Jo
April 16th, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Did he really cry outside the London Dungeon? Rupert oh my I love you boy. You never cease to amaze me!

galadriel12
April 16th, 2010 at 10:08 AM

“Rupert Grint – THE END with credits of everyone who appeared in my life in order of appearance. ” LMAO. Well, that would be a huge tombstone for sure.

I love all of these answers. They are so witty. And I love Rupert’s sense of humor and that he can laugh at himself. And the new pic isn’t too bad either. ;)

francaise3/Marite
April 16th, 2010 at 10:09 AM

I laughed so hard reading the whole interview! :D LOL I have some new places to visit when I’m next in London! :D

TALLEY
April 16th, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Saw on google alert and loved it. I read it while working and the kids were looking at me weird because i kept laughing. Great answers. Really get an insight to who he is. Tombstone answer was good and romantic. HE KNEW lol I’m not as petrified as him but very very close to it. I squash as many as I can if they are small. Other sizes you’ll see me run, run away.

Anna
April 16th, 2010 at 10:36 AM

“Antiques Roadshow” and “Cash in the Attic”?!??? Holly shit I loooove those two programmes on BBC. He forgot “Bargain Hunt ” LOL. The interview was nice and the new pic….Oh LA LA!!

Janine
April 16th, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I love Cash in the Attic and I cried during Up as well. Oh, this man is awesome!

TaoTao
April 16th, 2010 at 10:58 AM

LOL @ “Rupert Grint – The End.” And I love him for loving Johnny Depp. :D

Rupert advice on spiders: Spider. Killer. Spray. I use it… I use a lot to make sure they die, but I use it. :P They don’t run after you then!

TALLEY
April 16th, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Ack. I meant that he had an answer for the most romantic spot. Sorry not meant to be morbid.

Spray is good but they run and hid and die. I want them gone for sure and either in a trash can/toliet or on the bottom of my shoe.

TaoTao
April 16th, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Talley, that’s why I soak them until they can’t move. I can single handedly keep the spider killer spay people in business by how much I use. lol!

NELE
April 16th, 2010 at 11:34 AM

But I can understand the spider thing. Have the same problem!!!

Masha
April 16th, 2010 at 12:12 PM

awww Up got me as well …

such a lovely interview!

Jo
April 16th, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Johnny Depp being his hero just makes me smile. Rupert’s so inspired by him! YES!

TALLEY
April 16th, 2010 at 12:54 PM

lol @ Tao. I do that too when I have it.

I love how his family comes up all the time. It’s nice to hear how close they are. *squishes him*

Amber K (akoppenh)
April 16th, 2010 at 1:38 PM

I’m grinning from ear to ear after reading the article. He is absolutely adorable.

euge
April 16th, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I want you to be a mayor and free all animals, I love you more for this!!!!

rachel
April 16th, 2010 at 3:31 PM

just cant believe how many of you would kill a spider! nice that rupe watches all the same programmes as me….and likes johnny depp,and owns a banksy…..he just has brilliant taste and pushes all the right buttons.i think i should be a special icm remover of spiders….right im off for a bath.im not adverse to rinsing one down the plughole.lol!

Rose3
April 16th, 2010 at 3:52 PM

his answers were impressive. the tombstone answer was hilarious. :)

April 16th, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Camden rocks. And true, the Thames is very romantic.

But JOHNNY! :D *lovesthat*

Come on, do a Burton film together… PLEASE!!!!!

jenn
April 16th, 2010 at 5:29 PM

i really like this interview….

they ask interesting questions, not ones that all interviewers ask.
I love his answers! They were all awesome!!

Laura
April 16th, 2010 at 5:48 PM

OMFG what awesome answers!! Johnny Depp, he loves UP (like me y’all!!) and awww he went to see Kimberley’s play!

Amber
April 16th, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I just love this man, so much.

Jo
April 16th, 2010 at 7:28 PM

I love the photo too, sorta cocky in a way!

TaoTao
April 16th, 2010 at 9:28 PM

I blame James and the Giant Peach for my willingness to step on spiders. I mean, have you read it? I read it and was convinced that spiders would grown in size and come after me! So I step on them all, use spider killer spray… whatever I can!!! The only time I leave them alone is if they’re outside because they’re allowed to be out there. :P

I love that photo too Jo. I love that whole shoot!!!

Ky
April 17th, 2010 at 12:05 AM

I know I’m a day behind, but I just read this and I AM FREAKING OUT RN!!!! Interviews like this make me love Rupert even more and realize how much we have in common!! I loooove Antique Roadshow, I get lost all the time too, UP MADE ME CRY TOO, Arcade fire are amazing and from my country!! I’m not afraid of spiders at all but thats good cos I can protect him from them ;)

AJ
April 17th, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I wasn’t around yesterday, but I knew about the interview. When I read the part about Johnny Depp, I was soooo excited, like Rupert’s on the same wave length as we are….

Man, may John Waters write a completely crazy and wonderful script and before he works with Burton, Rupert decides to follow in Johnny’s footsteps and be in a John Waters movie….*squeezes temples and does some of that Firestarter’s dad mind trickery stuff*
___

His thoughts about his headstone, moved me. I think a lot about how your entire life is broken down to a mere – *dash* birth date – death date. I always think a lot about obituaries and stuff, but that’s neither her nor there…..

Newer Comments »