Rupert Grint attends NME Awards!

2u4ojmx

February 24, 2010, 4:53 PM- We have received confirmation from his representatives that Rupert Grint is attending tonight’s NME Awards 2010 in London! Along with his Harry Potter co-stars Tom Felton and Jamie Campbell Bower, he is out to enjoy the show. Some of his favourite bands like the Arctic Monkeys are also in attendance, so he will certainly be enjoying himself.

We will update as soon as pictures from the event are available, of course! So stay tuned, and keep your fingers crossed for a picture with Johnny Depp, who is there too! ;)

And why not spend the time waiting in our new Rupert Grint History area?

Update:
Hey guys, Rupert’s reps did say he was going to be attending so with the lack of coverage we are investigating and will have another update for you soon. Sorry for any inconvenience but let’s hope Rupert’s okay. ;)

40 Comments to "Rupert Grint attends NME Awards!"

Jo
February 24th, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Must SEE Him NOW!!

francaise3/Marite
February 24th, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Great news! I was hoping for this when I saw a Rupert Grant on their guest list! :D Hope he enjoys the show!

TaoTao
February 24th, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Hoping we get some pictures soon. We’re mad stalkers right now. LOL

February 24th, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Have a good time, Rupert!

Off to work, ladies! (and once again the ICM staff walked off to play house-elves)

Amu
February 24th, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Cool! I do sincerely hope that he Poses for a lot of photographs.
For us, You know! ;-)

February 24th, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Yay!! :D We haven’t seen much of him lately! =( I was starting to have withdrawal symptons… I need my dose of Rupert goodies NOW!!

BTW, I know this is off-topic, but… If Jamie is there, maybe Bonnie’ll be there, too!! More coupley love!! *sighs*

Amu
February 24th, 2010 at 5:30 PM

and Oh! Have fun Rupert! Enjoy yourself. :)
(incase you see this post before you to the ceremony)

Laura
February 24th, 2010 at 5:33 PM

i wanna see him NOW!!! Looks like a boys night out.

Silvia
February 24th, 2010 at 5:47 PM

I so hoped he’d be there when I found out about this event! Unfortunately,it’s bed time for me now,but I’ll check back in the morning and there’d better be pictures,and lots of them!!!

February 24th, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Please, Johnny Depp, please bump into Rupert and get to know him!! Please hit it off with him (you’ll see it’s really easy!! :D) and if it’s not asking too much from you, costar in a film with Rupert, please, please, please!!

February 24th, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Johnny could also say hello to Jamie since they were in Sweeney Todd, and with Rupert there… *dream*

rose3
February 24th, 2010 at 6:25 PM

is the award show on the 24th or the 25th?….. just wondering.
i hope he has fun!

Jo
February 24th, 2010 at 6:31 PM

The Johnny thing would be cool man. We always talk about it and you guys notice most of what we talk about comes to past! So keep it up!

Oh and I notice a detail about the guest list. I mean maybe it’s nothing but Rupert’s name was just listed whereas his costars had (Harry Potter actor) next to it.

It’s like yeah bitches you know him now. Anyway. :)

TaoTao
February 24th, 2010 at 7:12 PM

LOL @ Jo

I just wish a photographer would put up a picture already. Maybe Rupert just snuck in the backdoor or something. :P

Laura
February 24th, 2010 at 7:21 PM

He better not have Tao!!! I wanna see him!!

Jo
February 24th, 2010 at 7:24 PM

He fell asleep in the limo on the way there. He’s still asleep. I just heard.

TaoTao
February 24th, 2010 at 7:36 PM

LOL @ falling asleep in the limo. Maybe he went in incognito. He’s got that blue hat he got from a fan at the Empire Awards years back… that’s it. Photographers too dumb to notice the red hair. :P

Laura
February 24th, 2010 at 7:37 PM

OMG what? hahahah….

TaoTao
February 24th, 2010 at 7:40 PM

No, wait! I have got it. He and Johnny are out doing photoshoots… Jack Sparrow Meets Ron Weasley.

That would actually be full of awesomeness, so let’s cross our fingers for that.

Jo
February 24th, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Dude that is an awesome idea. I am gonna email Johnny right now and ask him about it. HAHA!

TaoTao
February 24th, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Heh. My mom and I have already decided that Rupert should play Quentin Collins in the upcoming Dark Shadows reboot that Johnny and Tim Burton are doing. Rupert would be a redheaded werewolf!

Jo
February 24th, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Rupert as a werewolf! OMG!!! That might be hotter than the vampire because he would be caked in blood and dirt all of the time. I just seen the Wolfman and Del Toro was looking like a hot piece of man meat in it. Damn!! Yes!!

TaoTao
February 24th, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I actually tend to have a thing for werewolves. I mean, Seth Green as Oz the Werewolf! Yeah! Of course Rupert as one would so totally blow Seth Green out of the water, though I do adore Sethy. :)

Jo
February 24th, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Seth is okay but yeah Rupert had the big body to really make the werewolf look big and bad!!! Oh yeah. Dreaming now of this. Thanks Tao!

TaoTao
February 24th, 2010 at 8:13 PM

LOL Not a problem. And I agree, Rupert has the body for it… Oh boy, now I’ll be dreaming about it too. :D

Laura
February 24th, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Okay so did Rupert go now or did they just let him sleep and took him home?

Jo
February 24th, 2010 at 8:44 PM

They said he did attend Laura and hopefully soon there will be more information for you guys. :)

KC
February 24th, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Neeeedddss picturess :) lol

rose3
February 25th, 2010 at 12:11 AM

This seems a little strange, this whole incident….. anyone else feel the same way?
But yeah, I hope he’s alright too and if he ended up attending, hopefully he had an awesome time there.

tleo03
February 25th, 2010 at 12:43 AM

The guest list says Rupert Grant. Huh?!

Is the whole falling asleep thing real or just bs?

Jo
February 25th, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Oh yeah we heard from his agency and they say its weird he didn’t go because he never notified them that he wasn’t so uh Rupert might have bailed lol. Well again as long as he is okay….We will hear an update from Rupert tomorrow. :)

KC
February 25th, 2010 at 7:27 AM

I’m guessing he didn’t go because there are no photos or anything… Maybe he was just simply too tired. lol I mean, no one can blame him if he was ;)

TALLEY
February 25th, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Our intenet is down or something. Says it’s working but we can’t access it. So I’m so behind. He’s confirmed then at the end of the post you ask if he’s okay. ????????? So the awards were yesterday and he didn’t attend? Is that what I’m reading?

btw I seriously hate not having internet. I couldn’t even check my email which I can’t do at work either. :(

rachel
February 25th, 2010 at 8:54 AM

you girls have really done it now,i need pics of rupe at the nme awards done up as a werewolf!*howls*haha!x

February 25th, 2010 at 9:33 AM

@Talley: We were told he would attend, but it seems like he did not.

Maybe he was celebrating with the twins…

February 25th, 2010 at 11:52 AM

There are already pics of Jamie and Bonnie at this event, and still no Rupert :( *cries* Maybe he didn’t attend it in the end…

Anonymous
February 25th, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Wasn’t tom supposed to go as well? Any pics of him?

manda1
February 25th, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I don’t blame Rupert at all for bailing because of the filming of HP no wonder he is so tired. I would love to see Rupert sleeping in the limo that would be so sweet and hopefully he is okay.

tleo03
February 25th, 2010 at 5:02 PM

To be fair neither Jamie nor Bonnie’s schedule would be as gruelling as Rupert’s. So it wouldn’t surprise me if Rupert decided not to go because he was way too tired. Poor thing.

And I think Tom is filming another movie at the moment as well, and it doesn’t seem like he attended either.

February 26th, 2010 at 7:43 PM