Rupert Grint: Total Film Photoshoot Hits The Net!

2199z7d
December 24th, 2009, 10:21AM–As many of you know, we were the first bring you scans from the latest  issue of Total Film Magazine which featured a photoshoot with Rupert Grint as Napoleon Dynamite as part of their celebration of  the last decade in film. Now Total Film.com  (click it, he’s on the main page too!!!) has placed the picture on their website which can been seen here. Although it’s not exactly Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, it’s also interesting to note that two of the actresses that participated in the photoshoot have ties to Rupert. First, there’s  Kaya Scodelario, who (as we reported previously) will pose alongside Rupert for a special BAFTA portfolio photoshoot for  In-Style Magazine along with Jamie Campbell Bower, and Tamsin Egerton, who portrayed Rupert’s second (if we count Hermione) on-screen crush as Sarah in Driving Lessons.

16 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Total Film Photoshoot Hits The Net!"

pffff!!
December 24th, 2009 at 10:56 AM

That wigs crackm e up. I love that photoshoot!

Claire
December 24th, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Merry Christmas from your affiliate Claire over at Fiction to Film!

Masha
December 24th, 2009 at 12:15 PM

lol)
I wonder why they put a tiger along with Rupert? may it be his drawing?

and Merry Christmas for everyone who’s celebrating!

Anonymous
December 24th, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Thanks, Claire! Merry Christmas to you as well!

I never get tired of looking at that Napolean photo-shoot, it’s the best thing ever!

Michelle
December 24th, 2009 at 12:19 PM

LOL That was me

Michelle
December 24th, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Masha, Napolean was big into drawing in the movie. He wasn’t very good at it though. lol That’s one of Napolean’s sketches. But how cool would that be if Rupert actually drew that specifically for TF. lol

You should watch the movie, it’s quite funny, quirky, and a little weird. But that shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that Rupe was obsessed with that movie. ;)

Masha
December 24th, 2009 at 12:30 PM

I almost bought a dvd with ‘Napoleon…’ a couple of weeks ago. when I saw it, I immediately thought of Rupert =)
hopefully I’ll be able to find it and watch it

Laura
December 24th, 2009 at 1:57 PM

God I am so drunk right now HAHAHAHA. Celebrating Chrsitmas Eve with family atm and my god that Picture is a 100 times funnier now.

Jo
December 24th, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Ahh I don’t get drunk till tomorrow! Have one for me Laura!

manda1
December 24th, 2009 at 4:25 PM

whats on the cover of total film? they gave an avatar cover and is that right?

AJ
December 24th, 2009 at 4:55 PM

The avatar cover is the last issue’s cover. The new cover has different covers depicting different top movies of the decade, like HP or LotR. So, pay attention to be sure that you are picking up the February issue of the magazine.

Dessi
December 24th, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Awesome! And…

Merry Christmas! Have a nice holiday and lovely 2010!

Laura
December 24th, 2009 at 6:38 PM

man I can’t wait for the Instyle shoot. I’m really curious what the look of the shoot will be. I hope we get a sneak peek photo or something soon. *desperate* *sobers up*

manda1
December 24th, 2009 at 7:06 PM

I kept thinking it was Jan. so I will call have to call Barnes and Noble again in a week or so to see if they have got that issue. Thanks!

December 24th, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Lol!! It’s a small world, indeed!! XD Not only are Kaya and Tamsin in that photoshoot, but also there is this guy with Kaya that did the Burberry campaign with Emma Wason XD

Merry Christmas everyone!! ^^ I’ve eaten too much… T_T A couple of hours ago I had my Christmas’s Eve’s dinner. Here in Spain we celebrate Christmas’s Eve more than Christmas itself. Christmas’s Eve is the really importand day, but we do a dinner at the evening instead of a lunch in the afternoon, so I don’t really want to go to bed right now, since I’m full up XD

AJ
December 24th, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Yep, I saw that too, BonnieRadcliffe….

Awww, that’s cute, about the celebration beforehand.

Well, I’m having a Christmas party the day after Christmas, so we’re getting ready for that.

I’m-a go see Sherlock Holmes tomorrow…that’s the plan. For, I’ll be seeing family (what’s left) and friends on the 26th.