Rupert Grint: New Photos From The Harry Potter Ultimate Edition DVD Sets!

30m4vvq
Rupert Grint: New Photos From The Harry Potter Ultimate Edition DVD Sets!
November 21, 2009, 2:21 PM–While everyone is patiently waiting for updates on Rupert Grint’s latest projects such as Wild Target and Cherrybomb, we have many new photos from both the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition DVDs!

From the Philosopher’s Stone Ultimate Edition, you can see an adorable picture of Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe from their first meeting on the set of Philosopher’s Stone and a lovely picture of the Weasley family. View them here in our gallery!

From the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition, you can see a picture of cutie pie Rupert Grint from the Goblet of Fire era and hilarious shots of Jessie Cave in her improvised test scene with Rupert Grint. You can view them here in our gallery!

Lastly, You can view very amazing pictures of Rupert Grint from the set of Deathly Hallows with co-star Emma Watson as well as another with Daniel Radcliffe, here!

If the Ultimate Editions of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Chamber of Secrets dvds are available in your country, go buy and enjoy them! However, if they aren’t available, you can always pre-order and wait as patiently as you can to view the magic!

Thank you, The Leaky Cauldron and Oclumencia for the news!

17 Comments to "Rupert Grint: New Photos From The Harry Potter Ultimate Edition DVD Sets!"

Jo
November 21st, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Ron looks sick, dirty, tired, roughed up. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
November 21st, 2009 at 2:41 PM

GOD someone post these extras on youyube!!! *iz desperate*

especially the part where yates raves about Rupert in DH!!

Guh exciting and cute to see them as little chipmunks again.

Carolyn
November 21st, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Love it! Love it all!

AJ
November 21st, 2009 at 2:57 PM

I know right, Jo!!! He needs a bath… *hold sponge and soap*

*comes to self* Sorry bout that, my hot chocolate is all gone…*drains the last
bit out of cup*

Laura, OMG….

I won’t say it, but you know it!!!!

When I get my dvd’s I’m gonna get all of the wonderful quotes about Rupert and his
acting….

FugitiveStar
November 21st, 2009 at 3:02 PM

The Weasley family portrait warms me like a cup of hot chocolate by a the fire.

And don’t even get me started on hot, roughed up DH Ron!

And AW! Look at Rupert in GOF! He looks like a hottie in training. I started to notice he was turning into a real cutie in POA, then by GOF, I knew hotness was inevitable. That’s when I started to know I was in trouble. Now that he’s all manly and sexy, he looks really young to me even in GOF, but there is still that unmistakable blossoming male beauty that can’t be ignored.

FugitiveStar
November 21st, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Ha! I was thinking of a cup of hot chocolate and there’s AJ enjoying one.

hope
November 21st, 2009 at 3:33 PM

you are so right Fugitivestar, Rube has his best look yet in DH (makes me wish it would come sooner. He’s so handsome I think he looks better and better with every movie

Michelle
November 21st, 2009 at 3:40 PM

LMAO that one pic of Lav with her head in Ron’s lap, where he’s looking down at her. That look on his face is damn priceless, I’m telling you! Lol he’s got this expression on his face, it’s “OMG, what do I
do with her?!”

Can’t wait for the the DVD(s), is excited!!!

And how insanely hot IS DH Rupert/Ron, particularly the one with his arms crossed!!! GUH!!!! Filthy boy, get in my shower immediately!!

*oh did I say that out loud? Damn DH tourette’s, sneaks up on me out of nowhere. I need a dOctor….

Quotidias
November 21st, 2009 at 4:28 PM

DH Ron/Rupert is going to be the best yet! New Year’s needs to come quickly so I can get my Blu-Ray player so I can see these for myself on screen!

November 21st, 2009 at 4:46 PM

OMG!! Jessie is such a smart girl!! XD I bet that out of the 6 girls who did the audition with Rupert was the only one who dared to put her head in Rupert’s lap XD She might have thought: ‘I’d better take the chance’ XD

Jo
November 21st, 2009 at 5:01 PM

I know right, Jo!!! He needs a bath… *hold sponge and soap*

Noooo let’s keep him dirty for awhile!!! You know Ron and Hermione should have hooked up before DH so that way by the time DH comes she could be the one holding the sponge an soap. It would have been a lot better that way. Oh well.

manda1
November 22nd, 2009 at 12:52 AM

I love when Rupert is wet, filthy, tired, sick and roughed up. I want him to jump in the shower so I can help him wash off lol!! I have a dirty mind and I love it lol!

rosalee
November 22nd, 2009 at 12:30 PM

“You can view very amazing pictures of Rupert Grint from the set of Deathly Hallows with co-star Emma Watson as well as another with Daniel Radcliffe, here!”

that link takes you to pictures of COS SPECIAL EDITION DVD Gallery. Great job guys!

manda1
November 22nd, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I was watchin a video on amazon and it says coming soon look for year 3 and 7!!! I can’t bloody wait for all these come out in deluxe editions and I’m patiently waiting for mine to come in the mail I have them all preordered on amazon. I’m hoping they send it out earlier before Dec. 8. I know my friend said that when he pre orders dvds online she gets it like 3 days before it comes out in stores I hope I get mine early lol! ALl these dvds is my christmas present to myself

Anonymous
May 10th, 2010 at 2:56 PM

his great

hope hannel
May 10th, 2010 at 2:58 PM

i think in cherrybomb is really pretty.i would love to see him

katy
May 10th, 2010 at 3:00 PM

i think this role is made for him what do you think?