New Half-Blood Prince Promotional Photos Featuring Rupert Grint!

August 17, 2009, 9:26pm–Our great Harry Potter affiliate, Oclumencia, has obtained new promotional images of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Thanks to them we have five new photos featuring Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley. You may view them here, here, here, here and here.

EDIT: Sorry folks, we were asked by Warner Bros. to remove these images from our gallery, because they weren’t approved/released.

In other news, Variety has posted an article talking about the LA Irish Film Festival and that the festival will be showing Cherrybomb! It isn’t much, but we can only hope this means that we’ll see plenty of reviews for the film after its screening! You can view the article here. And if you haven’t already, please head on over to our Cherrybomb Petition Campaign site to see the latest challenge! The US cherrybomb petition has over 3100 signatures! Let’s keep it going!

UPDATE: Continuing Cherrybomb buzz at the LA Irish Film Festival, The Hollywood Reporter has also released an article about it!

UPDATE 2: Finally we have a new photo of Rupert from the Richard Burns Memorial Rally. Rupert was supposedly asked to say hi to another fan on the phone and he obliged. Thanks to Rina and Facebook you can view it in our gallery here.

UPDATE 3: Five more photos from the Richard Burns Memorial Rally have been added to our gallery here. Unfortunately they’re MQ and watermarked, but still worth seeing. Hopefully the HQs will surface soon!

30 Comments to "New Half-Blood Prince Promotional Photos Featuring Rupert Grint!"

August 19th, 2009 at 7:09 AM

It’s not George Burn. . It’s Richard Burns. 🙂

August 19th, 2009 at 9:29 AM

I think I might finally die and go to heaven if I ever was to see Rupert wearing sun-glasses *swoons*

But I actually love that he didn’t wear them in this fan pic. You know why? Because Rupert is well-mannered. I guess he took them off when the fan was about to photograph him. He showed his eyes and I think that is a very polite thing to do. Don’t know if I explained properly. LoL

August 19th, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I swear that boy talks on the phone to as many fans as he meets. What a sweetie pie! I want to see more pics from this rally.

August 19th, 2009 at 1:19 PM

out of curiosity is rupert a virgin?? 🙂

August 19th, 2009 at 1:20 PM

thats so nice of rupert to talk on the phone with his fans!!

August 20th, 2009 at 12:25 AM

oh my god. That fan pic from the rally is quite possibly the most amazing photo of rupes! wowowowow! are those ray-bans he’s holding?? PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE SOMEWHERE TOOK A PIC OF HIM WEARING THOSE SUNGLASSES?!
hehe he’s too cute for life :p

August 20th, 2009 at 12:27 AM

I wanna know if Rupes is a virgin too!
haha part of me says ‘dont worry sabrina he is!’ ….then the other part says ‘GET REAL HUNNY’
I don’t think well ever get to know though. even though that is such an invasion of privacy! *slaps face*

August 20th, 2009 at 5:04 AM

I reckon he is…
He said he has never been in a serious relationship, and I don’t think he would just have it off with anyone. But yeah, privacy thing… I’ll shut up now…

August 20th, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Those Chucks are still alive!!!!! My gosh!!!

August 20th, 2009 at 11:05 AM

^^Haha yeah,they are!
I am glad i already saved the HBP photos in my pc!And for the convo..I hope he is 😀
I want more photos from the event..These are not enough =P

« Older Comments